[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
I want to start playing STALKER but I want to know which order is the best to play them

Do I start with shadow of chernobyl or call of Pripyat?
>>
>>337555113
You want story ?
Clear Sky -> SOC -> COP
>>
>>337555201
thanks
>>
I personally think COP is the best in the series.

Clear sky is kinda bad gameplay wise, and SOC has a lot of problems and irritations that COP fixed.

COP was a lot of fun, and actually seemed remotely fair on Master Difficulty.

Don't use mods on your first playthrough like a fucking faggot cunt.
>>
File: 1423637266750.jpg (98 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
1423637266750.jpg
98 KB, 500x608
>>337555279
I have failed you , stalker. I used Complete
>>
>>337555540
>Complete

literally one of the worst mods you could have used

for fucks sakes

why do you people feel the need to instantly mod every single fucking game you play?

Oh, you don't mod every single game you play? Only games like stalker and fallout 3 just because other people modded them? That's even fucking worse.

The base games are fucking fine. They don't need modding. Jesus Christ. At least get an accurate representation of the main product before butchering your experience with mods and then going on /v/ and saying "THE GRAPHICS AND UI OF THIS GAME HAVEN'T AGED AT ALL LOOK AT MY SCREENSHOTS FROM THIS HEAVILY MODDED VERSION OF THE GAME THE DEVELOPERS WERE SO AHEAD OF THEIR TIME"

im so fucking triggered
>>
The order they were made
>>
>>337555730
Such is life in the Zone.
>>
Release order you numbnut
>>
>>337555279
Atmosphere is good and I have no problem recommend for a first time player if he is not pleased with vanilla graphics.
>>
>>337555113
Release order
how do you people fucking function
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.