[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Common people, lets dislike infinite warfare even more! http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Common people, lets dislike infinite warfare even more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

and lets go thumbs up the battlefield video!
>>
It's got a great /a/ sci-fi theme going on. I like it, it's missing Gundams and Mechs though, maybe in the next game. The more Titanfall and political turmoil among planets, the better.
>>
File: tg1462961556845.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
tg1462961556845.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
i enjoy cod campaigns. last one i played was black ops and i always have fun.
i regret for buying modern warfare though because it was full of murica fuck yaaarr.
modern warfare 2 was awesome though with the movie gameplay style. for what it is, an interactive michael bay game it is fun.
+ i have never played multiplayer cod .

this looks good too.
>>
>>337556343
>modern warfare 2 was awesome though with the movie gameplay style. for what it is, an interactive michael bay game it is fun.

Sounds like you would enjoy uncharted 4
>>
>>337556343
fuck you this game sucks, i've made at least 3 accounts to dislike this trailer and will make more, fuck this game!
>>
>>337556534
The Uncharted games are a bunch of pretty boring cutscenes and lots of mostly pointless linear climbing sections with only brief bursts of actual gameplay, shooting, puzzles.

COD is action from beginning to end with at most a brief period of waiting around every now and then when something is being set up.
>>
>>337556534
i played uncharted last year and i turned it off after 1 hour went back to the store and exchanged it for aomething else.

it was boring and coming right after Vanquish the gameplay was too standard. the story was average.
i think i played it too late. it aged like milk.
same with KOTOR. i couldn't finish it.
>>
>>337556552
don't get me wrong i also disliked it. i am in the antihype train because those guys need a lesson. i will secrectly like it and of course RELOAD it once again. i only bought the goat cod 2 and MW.
all the others i RELOAD them.
>>
>>337555039
fuck you OP
>>
>>337556779

>KOTOR

I feel bad for missing the boat on this one, I tried to play through it but it's so plodding that it lost my interest. Yawn.
>>
>>337555039
i never played a cow-a-duty game but this looks actually neat. Will give thumbs up
>>
>>337555039
>people want more generic WWII shooter boots on the ground games this much

I don't even play CoD but maps in space sound cool as fuck. Why do they hate going sci-fi so much? Isn't the market already saturated with most historical settings?
>>
>>337557207
me too.. then i got spoiled and i was like, nice cool story and i stopped playing on the jedi council planet.
there are talks about a remake. maybe we can play that.
>>
>>337555039
Don't be such an overreacting, bandwagon jumping, side-taking faggot.
>>
looks like my space opera animus, i like what i see but i will dislike it for the lels.
>>
>>337557046
It's pretty obvious someone is dislike botting
>>
Never really been a fan of the CoD series, but this looks breddy gud. That shit version of space oddity sucks though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.