[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DONT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: dont.png (246 KB, 362x290) Image search: [Google]
dont.png
246 KB, 362x290
DONT
>>
>>337554486
CUM
>>
JULAY!
>>
BUT DURING THE STONE AGE
>>
>>337554486
YOU OPEN UP THAT WINDOW
>>
WE LOST THE LEAD
>>
FUCK YOU BALTIMORE
>>
LOCK UP THE THROTTLE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPKfpPw6jMo&list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ
>>
>>337554486

THIS IS HOW ANGRY I AM

HUUURRRRRAAAAHAHAHA
>>
Reminder that Chris has spent literally thousands of dollars on Lego.
>>
>>337555516
HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
>>
>12 posts in
>no one adds OPEN THAT DOOR

Do you people even play videogames?
>>
>>337554486
He want a boyfriend free girl so bad he became a boyfriend free girl.
>>
File: thekohlimerchant.png (14 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
thekohlimerchant.png
14 KB, 428x500
>>337555716
So have I.
>>
reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE STRANGLE THAT CLYDE CASH
>>
>>337554486
TREAD ON MEE
>>
>>337555403
WEVE TAKEN THE LEAD
>>
>>337554486
WANNA FALL IN LOVE
>>
File: file.png (854 KB, 772x516) Image search: [Google]
file.png
854 KB, 772x516
And I just won . . .

I just won . . .

I . . .
>>
File: chris.gif (1 MB, 237x336) Image search: [Google]
chris.gif
1 MB, 237x336
>tfw he thinks he can will his dingus into a chyna via hypnosis
At this point I don't know what to this of Chris, he's not violently crazy, he's just so fucking weird at this point, he became more meme than man.
>>
It's been awhile. What's the news on Chris? Any new happenings?
>>
>>337557864
>he's not violently crazy

Dangerous Gas Unlawful Release
>>
>>337557864
He's kind of violent though. he sprayed a guy with mace simply because he got triggered by sonic the hedgehog having the wrong color arms.

Also he's way past weird.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzTIKXv3vCo

I just won
>>
File: cwc falsely accused.png (681 KB, 1260x715) Image search: [Google]
cwc falsely accused.png
681 KB, 1260x715
>>337557727
You'd think the CWC train would have stopped years ago but he just keeps going and going. I still keep expecting for a video where the reveals that it was all an elaborate psychological experiment
>Chris releases a new video
>He talks about his legos and starts sperging about how Lego discriminates against lesbian souls
>suddenly he starts laughing
>"Oh shit, I can't do this anymore"
>Chris takes off his wig and clears his throat
>he starts talking in a deep voice
>"We've had many marvelous years together, but now I must reveal the truth..."
>camera zooms out, shows that his room is just a tv set
>a boom mic becomes visible along with several production people
>"You see, this has all been an elaborate psychological experiment to see how far the internet will go"
>"It has been the most interesting eight years, I've learned a lot"
>"I wish to thank you all for your time"
>>
>>337557984
>>337557992
I would say he's not consistently violent, which is almost more frighting in a way because you never know what is going to trigger him, I mean his whole last giant outburst was based around the color of Sonic's arms.

I wonder how out there stuff will get after Barb passes away, she's the last bit of resistance to stop Chris from going fully over the tipping over whatever he's doing gender wise now.
>>
Literal meme magic...
>>
LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>337557864

I can't figure out if trans Chris is a convoluted scheme to get women or if he's always had the tranny mental disorder but suppressed it due to autism and his parents.

I think the whole fear of becoming gay, starting at sailor moon ritual and Crystal Chandler all indicate the later.
>>
>>337558167
Problem with that theory is the fact Chris is one of the most documented humans on the planet. His autism literally spawned a whole subset of autism dedicated to studying himself and other autists who people want to make the next Chris Chan. A lot of the whole relationship between Chris and his 'fans' is kinda of like an ouroboros of shit.
>>
File: 1461886007183.webm (264 KB, 732x663) Image search: [Google]
1461886007183.webm
264 KB, 732x663
>>337558343
>Crystal Chandler
>mfw if Chris can't have a daughter he's going to become his daughter
>>
>>337557992
>He's kind of violent thoug
He's not though. If you watch the video of the event he sort of vaguely sprays in the direction of the Gamestop guy while running out of the store. The guy who was maced didn't even really get hit by anything and admitted that he was fine but it still technically constituted assault so Chris got brought up on charges.

All the people who've known Chris personally and witnessed his interactions with people in real life agree that he is a colossal coward who will back down and run away at even the slightest hint of confrontation. These days he's in such poor health that he can't even really gather up the energy to rant and yell like he used to either.
>>
>>337558212
He's most likely going to end up institutionalized or in jail at some point, they're probably gonna put him in the loony bin as soon as barb dies unless housing him ends up being cheaper.

Either way he will be a massive burden to the state and the tax payer until the day he dies.
>>
>>337558482

I'm referring to his imaginary twin sister, the one that was mentioned in the infamous She Came for Chris / Megan event.
>>
>>337558514
Jesus, that made me think of what'll happen when Barb does kick the bucket. There's no way in hell Chris can live on his own. I wonder if his inevitable institutionalization will spell the end of Christory?
>>
>>337558596
It amazes me how no one in Hollywood has picked up on Chris's life yet, he'd be a pure American tragedy of a documentary subject.
>>
>>337558514
This sadly was inevitable ever since he didn't receive the extreme mental health care he needed when he was in Elementary School

That's the real sad story of Christian. He has been isolated most of his life without the proper psychological treatment that would have been necessary for him to be a functional human being
>>
File: stone age.jpg (147 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
stone age.jpg
147 KB, 500x682
>>
>>337558709
>I wonder if his inevitable institutionalization will spell the end of Christory?
Of course not, eventually he'll realize the only people who will visit him are those dang dirty trolls, he'll crave any attention like he had almost a decade ago, you can tell he still wishes it was 2008 in a lot of fb posts.
>>
>>337558768
What did he mean by this?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/2848540
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.