[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2227239-rememberme.jpg (268 KB, 902x960) Image search: [Google]
2227239-rememberme.jpg
268 KB, 902x960
All the reviews I've seen of it are bad though
>>
>>337550865

It was more than worth the 7 bucks I paid for it, your mileage may vary
>>
>>337550865
From all I read it's an OK game, but not really rememberable.
>>
>>337550956
Oh you beat me.
>>
>>337550865
Not really. The only interesting thing about it was the memory editing puzzles and those were basically just a gimmick with no real depth to them.
>>
If you played bamham you played the better version of this
>>
Forgettable game
>>
OP here.

I won't play this game
>>
>>337550865
>game is called Remember Me
>very few people actually remember it

bravo
>>
>>337550865
It's a really mediocre action game that tries to have a deep story and fails.
The combat also tries to present itself as having depth, but it doesn't. It's just stringing together stupid combos while stupid AI opponents stare at you.

In other words: pretentious as fuck and generic as shit.
>>
great art, great music, gameplay needed another 8 months at least. the fighting system is so damn clunky and the remix sections were a great concept with lackluster execution. could have been a neat game, but it was shipped too early.
>>
Fairly decent butt simulator.

Not much else.
>>
>>337550865
I kinda liked the memory glove thing where you jack into people's memories, and I think there was a cool part where a section of futuristic France got flooded. About all I really remember
>>
>>337550865
Only when you're playing it with this blasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIVvoXbS6o
>>
game has a pretty good brown qt and pretty good looking environments, and that's about it.

>>337551206
pretty good summary.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.