[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like having a girlfriend who plays video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1458534693732.jpg (77 KB, 730x456) Image search: [Google]
1458534693732.jpg
77 KB, 730x456
What's it like having a girlfriend who plays video games?
I'm not asking generally, but specifically towards the people from /v/ who hopefully aren't seasonal visitors.

The people who have completed every Nep and Atelier game, and have at least 500 hours in at least three non-multiplayer games.

There's some of you out there, so how do you do it?
>>
>>337546142
>The people who have completed every Nep and Atelier game

Those don't have girlfriends, anon

Are you being stupid on purpose?
>>
Girls suck at video games. This is an undeniable fact. You will become frustrated very fast that she does not pick up games as fast as you nor does she rapidly excel at them like you do. A game she may love dearly and have played for "500 hours," you would become better at that game within minutes based on your extensive track record of video games, their mechanics, and general rules of thumb that most games abide by. This is not only going to make her feel stupid and bad, but for you to question how that was even possible.

It sounds cool to have a "girl gamer" only in theory. Don't do it.
>>
File: 1377114437694.jpg (45 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1377114437694.jpg
45 KB, 569x510
>tfw a girl likes you
>>
>>337546618

... I'm sorry your girlfriend sucks at games, anon. I think that's just bad luck on your part.

>>337546142

Fun at first. Then salty.

Really fucking salty.
>>
>>337546526
I have a "friend" on Vita with over 200 platinums. Every shovelware JRPG they throw on the thing, he's finished it in entirety, and is getting married next week.
>>
>>337546142
You can't play a video game like that. No elbow mobility
>>
>>337546142
stop making this bullshit thread all the time
no one here has a girlfriend, and if you do, we don't care. And no, we also don't care if you have a boyfriend and are fishing for LONDONs
>>
File: 1421189111181.jpg (65 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
1421189111181.jpg
65 KB, 416x700
>tfw never had a REAL gf
>>
>>337546773
This is the first time I've posted a thread on /v/ in 4 weeks. Soulskids are just starting to die down and it's 2am in burger so I didn't think they'd be awake.
You should get to sleep anon.
>>
>>337546747
>believing his lies
>>
>>337546996
the "friend" was in quotations because I've skyped with them a few times but I think it's only because we play Monhun clones together. Unless she's his sister, I don't doubt him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.