[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /v/ feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 260x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 260x370
>>
it's shit
>>
It's good
>>
The multiplayer is generic tacked on crap. Fun enough if you just wanna shoot other people, but lacking in depth that'll keep it alive. Still waiting for the game to download, but from what I've seen, the singleplayer is similar.
>>
https://youtu.be/_2gQQUjx3j8

exactly how I feel
>>
Just like Wolfenstein The New Order, way more fun that I thought it would be.
>>
>>337540128
It's fun. I'm enjoying comboing melee kills more than I thought I would, but it doesn't feel like Doom. A part of that is due to enemies being nearly as fast as you. They moved much slower in the original games, especially compared to the player. Enemy designs are hit or miss. New Barons look great, Pinkies look good, but I liked the Doom 3 Imps and Cyberdemon better (although original Cyberdemon is the best by far). Pacing is wonky due to the "locked into an arena" shit. In terms of difficulty, I find myself actually dying more in this than the classic games BUT the penalty isn't nearly as severe (starting over at a checkpoint vs starting the entire level over with only the pistol, unless you were a save scumming faggot).
I didn't touch multiplayer or Snap Map yet. Based on my time with the beta the multiplayer isn't anything special. Based on just the single player though it's a solid if unspectacular game.
>>
>>337540128
Anyone who says they enjoy it is a shill
There's multiplayer, which makes single player worse
There are parts where you're stuck in a room with people talking, so the whole game is too slow, and story heavy
/v/'S VERDICT: go play Doom 1 or something, man
>>
No idea. I have to wait 9 hours until it finishes downloading.
>>
File: ron.png (33 KB, 568x408) Image search: [Google]
ron.png
33 KB, 568x408
>>337540128
pic related
>>
>>337540128
there is no question it is a DOOM sequel

kinda fucked up how many people in stream chats (and even on /v/) keep pointing at flaws and going "haw haw bethesda quality amirite?!" as if Beth made this game in their spare time during FO4 or some shit. They don't seem capable of understanding the difference between a publisher and a developer.

although maybe it's unfair to judge them for thinking that when the game frequently crashes while stuck on the BETHESDA logo
>>
>>337541878
crack soon bro, calm down
>>
>>337542397
dude, its using Denuvo
it's never going to happen my man
besides the new Doom is shit, already got my refund processed
>>
>>337542825
>already got my refund processed
can you prove it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.