[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the next GTA should heavily cut down on the story mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png (187 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png
187 KB, 300x369
I think the next GTA should heavily cut down on the story mode and made sidequests/side missions the main focus of the game. To me the most compelling part of this game were the Strangers and Freaks missions: I'd almost like an entire game with just them.

I think it would be a cool step to make the world feel really alive, have tons of little things to do in the overworld, and maybe you'd get involved in some small conflicts/stories that feel more organic.
>>
>>337536512
I can't say that I agree with cutting down on story mode, but GTA V's story wasn't great.
>>
>>337536512
Next should be like Vice City story wise a full complete mafia game with the protagonist being a complete mafia member a bad guy like Tommy Vercetti.

I wouldn't mind a Vice City remake
>>
Next GTA should actually make use of all the interesting criminal elements/gangs that they put in the game

What the fuck was the point of putting the Armenian mob in the game when they were featured in exactly 0 story or side missions?
>>
Are you mad? GTA Vs story was too short as it is.
>>
>>337536512
I think it just needs overall variety. It seems to linear now,under the guise of being a sandbox due to side missions and a big map. More shit to do would be nice
>>
I want a gta with improved free running and melee from 4.
>>
>>337539424

>melee from 4

so you want a watered down Arkham system?
>>
People complain about GTAIV but atleast IV had a story with stuff going on, GTAV there is barely a plot
It is like watching an episode of those sitcoms that people keep fucking it up, like Kenan and Kel, with no connection with the rest of the stuff going on
>>
The next GTA game should have a small map in the vein of III or Vice City because San Andreas and V have made it extremely clear that Rock* just doesn't know how to make a large map without having a million miles of filler desert and mountains.
>>
>>337539952

yep
>>
File: 1440856695088.jpg (1 MB, 3328x1872) Image search: [Google]
1440856695088.jpg
1 MB, 3328x1872
>>337539952
I wouldn't mind a new vice city desu
>>
>>337539952

Either that or they should just focus on making westerns where that sort of thing would actually be appropriate.
>>
>>337536512
fuck off
>>
File: 1442938795031.gif (1 MB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
1442938795031.gif
1 MB, 198x200
>gta vice city is revealed

What is the trailer song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAp1jjDNtKk
>>
>>337539424

>melee from 4

I mean, I get how it had depth and all, but GTA V's braindead melee combat made the game flow better. GTA is not about melee combat and the less of it I have to do the better.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.