[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in the next Mario Kart? Roster? New
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1437011348670.png (411 KB, 479x396) Image search: [Google]
1437011348670.png
411 KB, 479x396
What do you want to see in the next Mario Kart?

Roster? New tracks? Retro tracks? Items? Returning/New "Gimmicks"? DLC? Physics adjustments?
>>
File: modnation.jpg (82 KB, 466x446) Image search: [Google]
modnation.jpg
82 KB, 466x446
ability to make your own tracks

a Mario Kart Maker, if you will.
>>
File: objectively the objective best.png (413 KB, 852x1003) Image search: [Google]
objectively the objective best.png
413 KB, 852x1003
I want to see them introduce more options, especially for items. I want a Smash Bros-esque item list so I can turn individual items on and off, or maybe even adjust the likelihood of certain items appearing.

With a system like that they could make however many wild ass items they want and any ones I don't like won't have to ruin my games.
>>
A proper remake of N64 Rainbow Road that isn't completely butchered.
>>
>>337534669
nigga why haven't you gotten CTGP yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjTNNhvjZXI
>>
>>337535346
>one lap
>>
pac man and don chan as playable characters
GP was dope
>>
>>337534203
Why would we speculate on DLC for a future Mario Kart?
>>
File: warupichi.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2400) Image search: [Google]
warupichi.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2400
im boycotting all Mario kart/sport games until they add Warupichi
>>
>>337534203
I seriously can't stand all the different "skins" for characters. Color palettes are cool to have as a sub-option after choosing your driver, but taking up slots with 3-4 different variations for Peach is just obnoxious.

Less skins, more variation.
>>
Less babies.
More like Smash to some extent.
Battle mode equal to the rules of the N64, with green shells continuing to bounce around until they fall off stage or hit something.
>>
>>337539717
It's the same as Smash Brothers: clones don't take up "slots", they're made specifically because they're faster and easier to make than a fully original character. Granted, in Mario Kart making a fully original character wouldn't be nearly as time consuming as a Smash one would, but it's still easier to make a "Pink Gold Peach" than it is to add someone that would require a new model with new animations and voice clips that might require hiring some other actor.
>>
>>337534203
Wii's roaster.
7's weapons
Dlc
Zelda dlc (link, zelda, ganondorf)
Animal crossing dlc (villager, Isabelle, Tom nook)
F zero dlc (captain falcon)
Fire emblem dlc not that we actually want it
>>
All I want is a good battle mode.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.