[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games have P2W DLC disguised as cosmetics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dominuscar.jpg (513 KB, 1230x1000) Image search: [Google]
dominuscar.jpg
513 KB, 1230x1000
What games have P2W DLC disguised as cosmetics?
>>
what are you talking about
>>
>>337533979
Pic is not related, clearly.

>Cosmetic
>P2W

I can't think of any buddy.
>>
>>337533979
nigga please watch a stream of a top level player.

at least a quarter of them still use the default car that is selected when you install the game.
>>
does anyone have any advice on what I should learn for challenger? i'm not really sure what I should be getting better at other than aerials.
>>
>>337534449
spacing yourself on the field and defensive rotation
>>
>>337534887
it slays me that my irl friend has no concept of this and when we play together he wants to do comp.

thanks though, you're right there's always room for improvement there.
>>
Two I can think of that sort of fit the bill just that I played were GunZ: The Duel and Drift city both being on Ijji who were one of the poster boys for the F2P market.

GunZ had a limited selection of outfits without buying from the cash shop. The cash shop outfits aside from looking better just happened to have far superior stats to the free gear. On Drift City you could do very little appearance customizations to your car without going to the cash shop and the body kits and such at the cash shop also happened to have better stat boosts attached to them. Drift City was mostly pay to win because of the cash shop items you needed for upkeep on the best parts that gave a massive advantage. The cosmetics with extra stats on both games wasn't enough to be an auto win but it still gave you an advantage. Both games are shut down now with gunz having its sequel and drift city recently going down.

I have no idea about more recent games I stay away from most F2P trash.
>>
>>337534449
Challenger in what game mode? They all play differently.

I'd recommend trying to clear the ball from in front of your goal every chance you get. Get that shit the fuck out of there.

Practice hitting goals off the wall.

Practice dribbling and juking a defender. If you tap the ball slightly as a defender is nearing, they will miss it like 90% of the time. I regularly dribble across the field and juke every defender to score.

Practice setting up shots for your teammates. Roll it up the wall to the left or right of their goal so it drops down right in front of their goal.

When you are driving it in against a goalie and the ball is bouncing slightly, get under it and pop it up a bit higher as it is approaching the goal. The higher up the shot is, the harder it is for a goalie to block.
>>
>>337537825
>Practice dribbling and juking a defender. If you tap the ball slightly as a defender is nearing, they will miss it like 90% of the time. I regularly dribble across the field and juke every defender to score.
thats something I can only do accidentally and I really need to transfer my 1v1 skills where this kinda shit is bread and butter to 2v2s where I have to deal with a second player whos gonna challenge it after I make the first miss.

>roll it up the wall
Challenger is better than wood league but team mates are still pretty sketchy and half the time I pass it in the manner described they're MIA and its an easy takeaway. but I just gotta git gud and power through it.
>>
>>337538227
Yeah, if you are playing solo standard, you are fucked half of the time when you are hopeful a teammate will make a shot you set up. They are usually nowhere to be found.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.