[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't beat this game on medium. How should I end my life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I can't beat this game on medium.

How should I end my life? I don't own a gun but I heard that the noose can be painful if you fuck it up.
>>
Insulin is pretty efficient and completely painless I hear, though I'm not sure how you'd get a hold of a lethal dose.
>>
File: pussy game strong.jpg (148 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
pussy game strong.jpg
148 KB, 620x620
>>337531076
how many hours are you in?

It took me 10-15 hours to beat it on medium, then it clicked and I beat it on medium almost every time I play, unless it's a bullshit ship like mantis 1. Now hard,s that's another story.
>>
>>337531076
>>337531181
Why do dumb fucks always think of stupid stuff?

Gravity.
Find a cliff.
No, easier.

A building.
Go on the roof, then jump.

Painless.
>>
>>337531076
Death via flagship.
>>
>>337531325
That would require going outside, you can't ask a /v/irgin to do that. Plus, maybe he wants to pass away peacefully in his own bed surrounded by his waifu body pillows.
>>
Keep playing and trying to get better, until you either beat it, or get a brain aneurism from getting angry. Either way, it can't hurt.
>>
>>337531325
What if they live in a small town in Kansas? No tall buildings and nothing but flat ground for miles.
>>
>>337531262
>>
>>337531076
>I heard that the noose can be painful if you fuck it up

the noose is always painful. same with drowning or burning.

you want a fast and idiot-proof way to die? >jump off a really high building or bridge
>lay down on railway tracks and wait for the train to do the job
>shotgun into mouth, aim upwards and pull trigger for instant perish
>inject an absurdly large dose of heroin
>>
>>337531076
why die when you can still play FTL?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.