[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been confirmed that there will be story DLC. Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
It's been confirmed that there will be story DLC. Let's guess what it will be.

My guess is it will either be you playing as Elena while she's looking for Nate after he falls off the cliff. Or Sam and Sully after the end of the main game.
>>
DLC where you play as Chloe and Cutter
>>
>>337529558
If there is a God...
>>
>>337529558
Still mad that all they got was a fucking mention. I mean it's supposed to be the last game of the series.
>>
>>337529449
Sully DLC or perhaps it will be a Cassie DLC to test the water for future Uncharted games
>>
I hope so, I'm not one for ever being immersed in a video games story because I don't take the medium as a serious artform but I'll freely admit I did feel like I was treasure hunting and retracing the steps of pirates while playing this game.
>>
>>337529909

I want to see Cassie in 5 years

considering how hot Elena is she's bound to be a bombshell
>>
It'll be lesbians.
>>
Sam in the two years after he left the Prison tagging along with Rafe.
>>
>>337529449
maybe there will be DLC that adds gameplay.
>>
>>337530232
nice meme
>>
It will be that pandering-to-feminists character.
>>
>>337530290
Sorry, do you like Quick Time Events: The Series?
>>
>>337530035
Well then we can only hope friend.
>>
A DLC where you go to Sully's funeral because he dies of old age.
>>
>>337530509
Apparently you've never played Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls if you think Uncharted is nothing but QTEs
>>
>>337529449
I think the next dlc is add in some popcorn for me to eat while I watch their next movie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.