[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ says a game is shit >play it >it's fucking awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: P4D-Theme-Song-Ann.jpg (95 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
P4D-Theme-Song-Ann.jpg
95 KB, 600x338
>/v/ says a game is shit
>play it
>it's fucking awesome
>>
>believing this sub
>ever
>>
is it actually good
>>
>>337528794
i thought it was fun and I played it on the PSTV which apparently had a ton of lag. Only thing that killed it for me was Burch's Rise voice
>>
>Time To Make History with note speed 7 and Macho Momentum
Now this is podracing
>>
File: 2015-10-19-225503.jpg (1 MB, 2299x1952) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-19-225503.jpg
1 MB, 2299x1952
>>337528440
Velvet Attendant outfits best outfits.

Kanamin a shit for ruining the group shots with her dumb outfits.
>>
>>337528794
It's a rythm game that is slightly easier than the standard ones.

Most of the time the complaints are stupid shit by Vocaloid fans going "Muh Miku" and "Muh difficulty".
>>
it's a fun little rhythm game with above average music, but a below retarded story
>>
>>337528794
No.
>>
If I'm only watching the recent Persona animes and not playing the games [waiting for P5, prefer SMT Nocturne/SJ/IV], would I get some enjoyment out of Persona Q?

I like first person Dungeon Crawlers like The Dark Spire and the old SMT games, and the area design looks great for PQ, but I've never heard if it's actually good.
>>
>>337530191
Miku is casual shit but at least it's still a solid rhythm game. Most of the neo-rhythm game kids would get their shit stomped in by IIDX or Pop'n.
>>
>>337531476
Have you played Etrian Odyssey? It's that.
>>
>>337531476
It's good, but Etrian Odyssey is better.

PQ is full of dumb fanservice and has lots of references to what each party does in their original games. So it might not be a good idea for you to play it.
>>
>>337531476
No. The level design is retarded and it's nothing like smt or persona. The writing turns characters into 1 dimensional cliches and the combat is shallow
>>
>>337531476
PQ is pretty much only enjoyable if you've played the games since it's all fan service. Not to mention it isn't even that great of an EO game.

Just play play the games before you touch Q.

>b-but I already watched the Anime
Now you'll get even more enjoyment out of playing the games since they barely cover the surface level. trust me, I played P3, then watched P4, then played Golden
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.