[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get past the dancer of the boreal valley without summoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: dancer of the boreal valley.gif (2 MB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
dancer of the boreal valley.gif
2 MB, 130x130
how do I get past the dancer of the boreal valley without summoning REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
hug her nice butt
>>
File: darksoulscarlton.gif (146 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
darksoulscarlton.gif
146 KB, 550x400
Stop shitting your pants and hit her with your sword alot.
>>
>>337527174
Dancer is basically a filter for "i spam roll every time i see a boss about to attack"
you really just have to control your nerves on doing rolls everytime she lifts up her sword.
i dont want to sound cheesy or pretentious but you basically do have to "dance" with her
>>
>gif for ants
>monkey playing with Coca Cola
>guy can't beat one of the only bosses in DS3 that isn't 100% braindead
Souls "community" everybody. Throw some OobyDoobie the Nigga or OnlyAfro or ENB dead baby memes in here and we've got /dsg/
>>
You can't just roll every time you see a wind up, learn the attacks nigger
>>
>>337527174
Overlevel, dump into vig/vit, use fire bug pellets, use human pine resin.
>>
File: 22.png (427 KB, 823x459) Image search: [Google]
22.png
427 KB, 823x459
>>337527759
Edge
>>
>>337527715

>i dont want to sound cheesy or pretentious but you basically do have to "dance" with her

Holy shit you just blew my mind. Probably the most (or only) eloquent things I've read on here.
>>
I really hate people who spam "git gud" in response to complaints but here OP, you actually went and asked a question to which the answer is "git gud".

Also, roll at the last second instead of as soon as you see her move, hug her ass, don't get greedy. If you struggle too much, try a faster weapon.
>>
The dancer has long sweeping movements, in fact only a handful of her attacks are a "reaction dodge" Likewise the strategy to fight her is to take things slow watch what the boss does, and react accordingly. This isn't a attack attack dodge, boss. You have a lot of time to deal damage, and plenty of time to get out of the way. Sometimes she'll let off a flurry of attacks, and other times she'll just walk around and let you do the same.

Honestly as long as you don't just get into her face and swing constantly, trying to rely on reaction of movement to dodge, you'll be fine.
>>
>>337529309
Taking it slow and observing her movements is always a good tip, if you're able to not get too distracted by that Ornifex-tier ass.
>>
>>337529390
I honestly didn't notice it much, I'm watching her arms to see if she's going to do one of her like, two fast attacks. I'm amazed that people actually get caught by her grab, it's easily the slowest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>337529560
Here's how people get caught, and indeed, how most bosses moving forward catch most players. They telegraph a really slow attack, the player rolls early, they get caught out of their roll.

The roll is so good in this game that you almost never get caught because you failed to react fast enough: you get caught because you reacted too fast. The devs know this and most of the challenging bosses exploit that.
>>
lel
>>
>>337527715
>Dance with her
>>
G I T G U D

I

T

G

U

D
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.