[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend weeks stuck at rank 17-15 >get mad and throw 100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: shillstone.png (182 KB, 593x216) Image search: [Google]
shillstone.png
182 KB, 593x216
>spend weeks stuck at rank 17-15
>get mad and throw 100 dollars in random packs
>dust extra cards and craft good legendaries like Sylvanas
>flop back and forward between rank 6-4 after getting the good cards and consistent amounts of luck

It didnt hit me until now, but holy shit, this game is absolute disgusting and I hate myself right now. Excuse me while I go get intoxicated to forget my sins.
>>
>>337526396
to be honest everyone should just consider it a ~60 dollars game and you have a much better experience
>>
>>337526396
There are plenty of f2p decks that can get you into Legend. Stop being such a shitter.
>>
>>337526614
>f2p decks
Maybe if this was 2014. But, now, noway. It's impossible without legendaries, such as Sylvanas and Twin Emperors.
>>
>>337526516
You don't get anywhere with 60 dollars

I don't even care though, because I think the game is fun and spending money for cards is kinda fun too, if you get cool shit
>>
File: 1456112838724.png (228 KB, 296x381) Image search: [Google]
1456112838724.png
228 KB, 296x381
>>337526769
>mfw i open a pack with Sylvanas i paid with 100 gold
>>
>>337526769
no, there's sti excellent decks that require no leggos at all like the new zoo pally, and gormok isn't 100% required for zoolock
>>
>>337526396
Hope you learned a valueable lesson OP

Actiblizz just suckered you hard.
>>
>>337526396
Nigga that's how card games work in general. You're retarded if you are actually surprised.
>>
>>337527301
I haven't played HOTS since Naxx and I never spent money on the game.

Can I get back into it and be competitive? Which hero should I try to level up a bit more? I think I only uNlocked all the basic cards for Mage and Pally.
>>
>>337526396
ive been high legend and played and beat like 20+ "pro" players multiple times and i still lose to random shitters when i play at shitter ranks during dailies

all the most popular and best decks are usually auto pilot and not enough turns/choices to make mistakes so it doesn't even matter most of the time

hovering around rank 5-4 is shitter tier though it means you can't progress without win streaks
>>
File: Troggered.png (319 KB, 400x509) Image search: [Google]
Troggered.png
319 KB, 400x509
that's the thing, if you sunk NO money at all in you're gonna get fucked without adventures. top tier shit like zoolock is top tier because of cards like imp gang boss from blackrock, and the most versitile paladin card ever (keeper of uldaman) is also an adventure card (league of explorers)
i really can't advise anything one way or another because actually grinding for wings is going to be soul crushing, but pally's gonna be your safest bet, a lot of his good cards are commons and rares
>>
>>337528049
meant for
>>337527571
>>
>>337528049

Alrighty then
>>
>mobile game discussions on /v/

Holy shit get this cancer off of here.

Sent from my iPhone
>>
Oh shit what are you nignogs doing.

Uninstall from orbit and don't look back.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.