[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TB likes D44M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy 87-6D4jQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>TB likes D44M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy87-6D4jQ
>>
>>337525425
Cool, but I'm still not gonna buy it.
>>
Most people that play it like it's single player, that's why it's got 93% positive rating on steam. /v/ is going to shit it on it anyway because they can't pirate it.
>>
File: a deal's a deal, anon.png (387 KB, 376x465) Image search: [Google]
a deal's a deal, anon.png
387 KB, 376x465
sleep tight titter
>>
>>337525425
>20 minutes of asscancer

you need high levels of autism to sit through that shit
>>
>>337525631
Those will fill out an A cup
>>
>>337525425
Another reason why I don't listen to his shit opinion. Everything I hate he likes and everything I like he loves.
Also
>"why pick iron sights its not call of duty"
Fuck off TB
>>
>>337526463
>everything I like he loves.
>>
I'm really liking it, but some parts reek of Bethesda. Like the compass. Why the fuck is there a compass when there's a well-made 3D map system and the game is linear enough to navigate without any map, even? Thankfully it can be turned off.
>>
>>337526523
FUCK.
You know what I ment
>>
>>337525558
>doom
>multiplayer
>not all about single player

Face it, it does complete justice to its predecessors. It's an extremely fun and enjoyable first person shooter.
>>
Fuck this game, i can't even watch people play it. It looks so dumb.

They do that stupid little gag in the beginning of the game where Doomguy punches the computer screen during the demonic invasion explanation as if - "I don't need no damn monologue telling me how to kill demons" Then TWENTY MINUTES LATER they have some stupid voice recording thing you have to listen to.

PRESS E TO PICK UP DEVICE AND LISTEN TO SCIENTIST TALK ABOUT DEMONIC DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCIES

10/10 BEST FPS IN YEARS
>>
File: stirring.webm (689 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
stirring.webm
689 KB, 500x281
>/v/ unironically loves Giant Bomb
>Giant Bomb loves DOOM
>/v/ universally hates DOOM even though they refuse to play it and instead post cherry picking webms made by other people
>>
Its gameplay is like Bulletstorm without the gravity whip and fun.
>>
>>337526940

fun is subjective
>>
>>337525425
>D44M

Nice marketer keyword so you trigger their system and get paid.
>>
>>337525425
maybe it's just me but something seems off in this video it really feels like he's trying to force himself to say that it's good
>>
>>337526997
a buzzword you mean
>>
That's great, cancer bane loves it, and I am still not buying that shit nigger.
>>
>>337526747
what? as far as i know most of /v/ isnt actually interested in fat over the hill depressed boring middle aged men playing video games on a couch
>>
>>337525425
Maybe it is good, after all. At the very least, it has 60 fps, which is more than can be said from action games like Bloodborne, and such.

Don't let nostalgia blind you from logic.
>>
>literally just him playing the trade show demo level
>makes his standard quips about generic shit
>totally on board with the mediocre level design and canned animations for health system because the gunplay is better than a bloody stool

This guy has become a self parody at this point. He's so far up his own ass he sees through his teeth.
>>
File: Pritza.jpg (13 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Pritza.jpg
13 KB, 400x300
>Open TotalBisquick video
>EPIC
>close video
>>
>>337527583
kek, laughed way too hard
>>
>>337526743

Oh wow holy shit a couple minutes of exposition when 99% of the rest of the game is pure shooting, how dare they.
>>
Who?
>>
>>337527583
Didn't know /v/ is still triggered by the "epic" word.
>>
>>337529129

that was epic
that was epic for the win
>>
>>337529197
Using it ironically still mean you're triggered by its unironical possible use
kek
>>
>>337526561

They kinda took a Dishonored approach to it with glowy glory kill indicators and quest compass and shit and then let you disable everything and play it like a normal game.

>>337526743

You tend to get like one minute of talkywords at the start and one minute at the end of a map so far. All mid-mission cutscenes have been like 30 seconds tops as you press a button and someone says JOHN KILL THE DEMONS.

>>337526940

Thank fuck, Bulletstorm was retarded if you wanted to play a shooter.
>>
>>337529567

IF YOU DESTROY THOSE THE ARGENT ENERGY WILL BE EXTINCT IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM

>Doomguy just curbstomps the tube things without a choice in the matter
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.