[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Blueberries fucking dissapoint me. I went out of my way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: proof_of_a_concord_kept.png (24 KB, 196x203) Image search: [Google]
proof_of_a_concord_kept.png
24 KB, 196x203
You Blueberries fucking dissapoint me.

I went out of my way to NG+ Crucifixion Woods, ember myself, equip Way of the Blue, pop Seed of the Giants, use Dried Finger and hide so that you fucks can be summoned and you can get your fucking Concords. BUT NOT ONE OF YOU HAS EVEN WON AGAINST A FUCKING INVADER.

I've been hiding for fucking 2 hours now. At least win a goddamn fight holy shit.
>>
>>337520150
What do you fucking expect? Us invaders are constantly fighting 2 and 3vs 1, sometimes even fucking 4vs1 ganksquads. If the skill level is even remotely close, the red will almost always win 1vs1. Most blueberries are just fags that run straight to the host hoping they can get their easy win with a ganksquad. I run into so many blues that don't even have a melee weapon, they just have a bow, magic, or a 2 handed greatshield. Obviously all builds specifically made to ganksquad, and would get fucking destroyed 1vs1.
>>
>>337520150
i wish i could get summoned... :c
>>
>>337520701
I'd expect them to be fucking aggressive and fight properly because it's so fucking rare for them to be summoned. But noooo, they fucking die like dogs.

Just now another berry fucking died within 20 seconds of being summoned. And from what I saw from my hiding place it was a 1 on 1.

Goddamn invading is much more fun than this shit. I should have not tried helping these fuckers.
>>
File: 1417666279598.gif (499 KB, 289x245) Image search: [Google]
1417666279598.gif
499 KB, 289x245
>Finally get the "being summoned message" in Anal Rodeo
>Summoning failed

Can one of you please kill me? Don't make it quick.
>>
I used to do this until this one time in Irithyll, I was a Statue in the garden with that one Corvian.
OUT OF 12 INVASIONS, 10 BLUE SENTINELS AND 2 DARKMOON, 1, FUCKING 1 GOT A KILL.
>>
maybe blueberries suck at pvp because they never get fucking summoned.
>>
>>337521919
Right? It's like they don't know how to fucking fight in invasions or something.

>>337522349
Then they should have practiced when they invade as a fucking cherry then.
>>
>>337522464
cant practice if you never get summoned
>>
>>337522545
And clearly you can't read.
>>
File: 1461311774694.png (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1461311774694.png
24 KB, 240x240
>equipped the darkmoon covenant as soon as I got it
>currently at the end of NG+ and I've never been summoned once
>invade some people
>a dorkmoon shows up about 1/5 of the time
Fucking hell From
>>
>>337522614
>practice WHEN they invade as a cherry

how can they practice to do something if it never happends?
>>
>>337523108
Cherry=Red=Typical invader.
>>
>>337523240
shit sorry I kept thinking blueberry. my bad.
still, I think the blue covenant attracts co-op oriented players more, and since theyre more used to PVE they are kind of bad at pvp.
>>
>equip Darkmoon Blade
>try to fight the invader
>they run away from me to attack the host and die because the host out-estuses them since they made it a 2v1
You fucking niggers get 2 tongues if you kill a blue and you get two estus back to try and kill the host too, take advantage of that. Whenever a blue pops up while I'm invading I immediately break off to fight them, usually I get an easy forked tongue. I think most of the good players didn't bother with the covenant and juat farmed ears.
>>
>>337523387
What. The entire purpose of Blue cov is to kill off invaders and get sent home. The covenant is in no way shape or form meant for PvE co-op.

FYI, you can use cheat engine and not get banned. Download the latest cheat table off cheat engine, go completely offline, ungplug ethernet/turn off wifi, steam in offline mode, etc.

Use only one script, 100% drop rate, dont touch item discovery or anything else.

Farm silver knights, you have a 50/50 shot of ears dropping still, you either get an entire silver knight set and titanite shards or an entire silver knight set and a concord.

I did this weeks ago and Ive not gotten any messages. I sold off all the armor I looted to the shrine maiden. Been good so far.

did this for Farron too since that covenant is also a piece of shit with its summons.
>>
>>337524629
I dont mean like it is MEANT for pve co-op, just that it attracts players more used to pve co-op.
>>
>>337524629
I also forgot, dont forget to turn off the script when youre done. Before you close CE make sure everything is as it was, no changes, turn everything off. Close CE. close the game as you normally would.

Then connect back to the internet and start the game back up normally.
>>
File: 1461980588205.jpg (500 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1461980588205.jpg
500 KB, 533x800
this is weird

me and a friend used way of the blue the entire game so we could co-op together and leave the blue phantom to have his fun with our invaders

blue won 80% of the fights at least
I mean that thing is so annoying to farm they must be a hundred percent prepared and on aderalls for when the time comes
pic not related
>>
>>337524996
You also find a lot of blues aren't even playing. It takes so long to be summoned and its so rare, they just idle and go afk and pray they get an ear but really they just waste everyones time and a slot for someone needing an ear.
>>
>>337524996
>they must be a hundred percent prepared and on aderalls for when the time comes
Not true.

Been around 3 hours now that I'm hiding so they can get their concords. Only 1 berry has won his shit. 2 new berries came in and they were both fucking afk.
>>
I always like to throw dung at the bluefags, its also satisfying to kill a host using them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.