[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a little over a month until we actually see this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2016.png (85 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
85 KB, 240x240
a little over a month until we actually see this shit
>>
I don't know what to think at this point. I want to believe that Nintendo have gotten over the bullshit that has been the past decade and are willing to actually make something without handholding again, but I have no reason to believe the people creating this intuitively value the freedom to allow the player to be fucked up by the game.
>>
I sincerely doubt this will be very impressive. At most it will just be a large, open-world with traditional dungeons. There's nothing massively innovative they can do.
>>
>>337519890
>There's nothing massively innovative they can do.

I'd disagree with this, the original TP trailers looked amazing. This doesn't seem to have the same spark.
>>
>ZeldAonuma
>>
Not long until nintendo does a sega and just makes games for other consoles and mobiles.
>>
>>337519114
And literally nothing else from Nintendo.
>>
File: Zelda.jpg (2 MB, 912x3012) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.jpg
2 MB, 912x3012
>openworld
>zelda

What are the chances that this will be the first Minecraft level hit that's actually deserving?

Are we truly in for the dawn a new OoT?
>>
>>337520383
What the fuck is that image? Tell me that isn't what that series has evolved too.
>>
>>337520008
This. I don't believe for a moment they'll deliver with this game. I only hope it's not as bad as TP or SS
>>
>>337519673
This is pretty much where I'm at. An open world game where you can just wander around and stumble upon entire dungeons sounds pretty dang cool but I get the feeling anything important is going to be clearly pointed out to you, and all of the optional stuff will be piddly and uninteresting anyway.
>>
>>337519114
>2016 Zelda game
Already played it in 1999.
>>
>the last two big console Zeldas were Twilight Pisscess and Skyward Shit
>showing no info for it for two years
>promising it for four
>not even going to be exclusive to the one console that needs it
No interest.
>>
>>337523152
>not even going to be exclusive to the one console that needs it
The Wii U is dead. Zelda wouldn't have saved it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.