[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well about 1hr into the Campaign I can already tell you, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: doom-frontcover.jpg (81 KB, 351x500) Image search: [Google]
doom-frontcover.jpg
81 KB, 351x500
Well about 1hr into the Campaign I can already tell you, this one is going to go out of the Ball Park. If this is your first FPS you have won the lotto if it isn't you are going to be treated to the best looking and playing FPS since the original Doom. If you like shooting hellspawn and lots of gore with an amazing soundtrack this is your game. Everything oozes polish here from all the detail in the textures, screams in the distance to the ambient sounds you can tell they put their heart and soul into this title and wasn't about to F-UP this iconic of iconic franchises
>>
ebin
>>
What are the difficulty settings?
>>
>>337515794
Can I play, daddy?
Hurt me Plenty
Ultra violence
Nightmare
Ultra Nightmare
>>
>>337515965
Ok, and what difficulty setting were the trailers based off?

I want to have trouble with mere grunts anon.
>>
>>337516215
I dunno. I'm playing it on Ultraviolence, but the regular UAC grunts don't seem to be much of a hassle unless they corner you. It starts to get tough when Hell Knights and Barons of Hell show up.

So, maybe you should play it in Nightmare mode?
>>
>>337518174
I'll be playing it on Ultra Nightmare mode.

The problem with difficulty settings these days is that they assume you haven't touched a videogame in your life.
>>
>>337515201
>Shilling : the thread.
>>
File: 1429479234969.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
1429479234969.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
EVERY POST IS FROM A CORPORATION NOW A DAYS

they force their mediocre games and not let FANS HAVE THEIR CRITICISM ABOUT THEIR GAMES

THIS NEW DOOM IS SHIT
IT IS NOT THE ORIGINAL ONE
IT IS JUST THAT BETHESDA HAS ALOT OF MONEY TO FUCKING DEFEND THIS MEDIOCRE PIECE OF SHIT
BTW IT IS NTO JEWS
WW3 KILLS OFF ALL RELIGIONS
BUT YOUR ASS WILL STILL BE OBEDIENT TO CORPORATIONS TILL YOU FUCKING ARE IN THE GRAVE
>>
Every time I see the Doom poster my mind jumps to Halo or something because that's what it looks like.

But as for the game itself, is it as uninspired and copying as the trailer made it seem?
>>
>>337518309
easier than the easiest difficulty in doom 1 huh?
>>
>>337518309
Yeah, but I can't remember whether or not Nightmare is readily available. I'm certain Ultra Nightmare is only unlockable after you beat the game once. It adds permadeath, by the way.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.