[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUNNING DOWN TO CUBA WITH A LOAD OF SUGAR.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: AC4_BlackFlag_Rogue.jpg (598 KB, 1919x925) Image search: [Google]
AC4_BlackFlag_Rogue.jpg
598 KB, 1919x925
RUNNING DOWN TO CUBA WITH A LOAD OF SUGAR.
>>
I HAD A SISTER SHE WAS NINE FEET TALL
>>
TOOK A MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING AAAANNNNYYYYYWHERE
>>
TEENAGERS SCARE

THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME
>>
IN AMSTERDAM THERE LIVED A MAID
>>
WAY AY UP SHE RISES
>>
LOWLANDS AWAAAAAAAAYYYYY
>>
>>337514662
I love that all of Edward's friends are dirtbags, except Adewale he's a cool guy.
>>
IT AINT ME IT AINT ME I AINT NO FORTUNE NIGHT SUN
>>
>>337515331
Blackbeard was a straight up bro.
>>
I THOUGHT I HEARD THE OLD MAN SAY
>>
THATS A LIE
THATS A LIE
THATS A LIE LIE LIE
>>
>>337515718
Yeah, I mean they're all bros to Edward, and if I was Edward I'd want to drink merrily by the fire, but they're all pretty much conniving pieces of shit to anyone who isn't in their circle.
>>
>>337515821
LEAVE HER JOHNNY, LEAVE HER

I love this song in this game. Particularly because it has relevance to how Edward must have felt about leaving his girl.
>>
>>337516337

It's about a ship, isn't it?

Not that it isn't a fucking gut punch all the same.
>>
>>337516449
I don't know. I thought it was about a sailor leaving his girl to sail the seas. Yeah, that song just has the right amount of sorrow to it.
>>
File: 1430873719453.jpg (44 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430873719453.jpg
44 KB, 900x900
>those moments where the game dragged you out of pirate fun and had you do fucking shitty modern day segments or yet another tailing mission
Literally the worst parts of any AssCreed game
>>
Some of the best music in a video game ever. And making new songs rewards for exploration of the map is so satisfying compared to just some number going up.
>>
>>337515331
Adewale's purpose in life is to remind Edward that slavery is wrong
>>
>>337514904
Just listened to Black Parade this morning.

Edgy, but it's oddly nostalgic now.
>>
>>337517364
I liked him in the DLC where he freed all those slaves and used them as currency for new equipment.
>>
bla bla bla no cigar.
>>
It still baffles me that Ubi made such a good pirate game and refuses to reuse the engine to make a full on new pirate IP.
>>
I can't believe I stand here,
And sing, my time I waste,
But you who sit and smile at me,
Sincerely have no taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1HauUbxS6Y
>>
File: WAhoooooo.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WAhoooooo.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>yfw
>>
>>337516134
Kind of like real life
>>
OH I THOUGHT I HEARD THE OLD MAN SAY
LEAVE HER JOHNNY, LEAVE HER!
>>
>>337516906
Put it down because of a tailing mission a month ago, probably won't pick it back up. Why do they do this?
>>
ROLLING DOWN TO OLD MAUI, ME BOYS
ROLLING DOWN TO OLD MAUI
>>
They better announce a full on pirate game at E3 not tied to Ass Creed or have any of Ass Creeds clunky ass gameplay.
>>
SAAALLY BROWN SHE'S THE GAL FOR ME BOYS
>>
File: 20160402184139_1.jpg (485 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160402184139_1.jpg
485 KB, 1920x1080
>>337514662
>RUNNING DOWN TO CUBA
>Not RUNNING DOWN TO OLD MAUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoIlyo5bk8U
>>
>>337518229
Does Ubisoft look like the kind of company that likes to go out of their way to make new IP?
>>
>>337519318
because its easy as fuck to make compared to real missions
>>
>been playing Black Flag recently
>have a blast on my ship and exploring the seas
>progress with the story to unlock new areas
>tailing mission
>tailing mission
>tailing mission
>tailing mission
>tailing mission
>on-foot clunky ass controls Edward will either do what you want or leap from the closes ledge right into your tailing targets, or fail to hoist his fatass up to a rooftop causing >you lost sight of the target

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP
>>
>>337519801
Tailing missions aren't easy to make. You gotta make the tailing path just right so there's enough cover to stay hidden but not enough where it's too easy
The real reason there's so many of them is because the people who make these games don't play videogames, it's just a job to them. They don't realize that tailing mission are awful because they've never played any so they just toss as many as they want in there because they don't see the harm.
>>
>>337519735
>always have a radio on because I like background noise
>local college station
>Saturday night folk/Americana show comes on
>whatever
>hear a bunch of shanties and highlands folk stuff, nothing I recognize from AC
>suddenly hear this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPYAZUcohmw

Fuck what a damn good song.
>>
>>337520024
Just play Rogue instead, same gameplay as Black Flag (with a bit of extra polish) and I think there's only like one or two tailing missions in the entire game.
>>
>>337520067
you can literally beat all tailing missions by just going on the roof or hiding around corners you fucking retard there is zero real work put into them.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.