[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Every mountain can be climbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: todd20.jpg (24 KB, 160x225) Image search: [Google]
todd20.jpg
24 KB, 160x225
>Every mountain can be climbed
>>
That's actually pretty inspirational.
>>
>>337511512
this tbĥ fäm
>>
>Todd Howard was giving an inspirational speech instead of describing Skyrim this whole time.

Holy shit how have I never noticed this.
>>
File: Hideo and Todd.jpg (180 KB, 1024x799) Image search: [Google]
Hideo and Todd.jpg
180 KB, 1024x799
>>
>>337511401
I get what he was going for. Todd gets a lot of hate here and he deserves at least some of it for how misleading he can be. But you have to give home some credit or at least acknwolade his passion. He appreciates video games for a good reason. He certainly gets a little too caught up in it and sees his creations for much more than they actually are though. But I think any of us would if we had climbed the mountain he had so to speak. The guy cares a lot about making something fun to explore and wants you to love it and play it forever. The origins for the elder scrolls games are really cool because to my knowledge it was all based on a game of dungeons and dragons. It makes me happy this guy is in charge and making games even if they don't turn out to have a lot of depth or story.
>>
>>337512361
They obviously got Hideo's height wrong.
>>
>>337511401
I get what he was going for. Todd gets a lot of hate here and he deserves at least some of it for how misleading he can be. But you have to give home some credit or at least acknwolade his passion. He appreciates video games for a good reason. He certainly gets a little too caught up in it and sees his creations for much more than they actually are though. But I think any of us would if we had climbed the mountain he had so to speak. The guy cares a lot about making something fun to explore and wants you to love it and play it forever. The origins for the elder scrolls games are really cool because to my knowledge it was all based on a game of dungeons and dragons. It makes me happy this guy is in charge and making games even if they don't turn out to have a lot of depth or story.
>>
I guess I made a copy pasta
>>
>>337511512
Because it was stolen from this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtbEIMAsBsY
>>
>>337511401
I took my love and I took it down
Climbed a mountain then I turned around
>>
>>337512361
Google never lies.
>>
>>337511401
>>
>Too bad there is nothing ontop of any mountains
>>
>>337514352
I agree.
>>
File: 1399084530567.gif (4 MB, 261x261) Image search: [Google]
1399084530567.gif
4 MB, 261x261
>>337512361
>miyamoto is 5'5"
>>
File: Jimmy-Fallon-Cliff-Bleszinski.jpg (40 KB, 575x324) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Fallon-Cliff-Bleszinski.jpg
40 KB, 575x324
>>337512971
Nope. He's about as tall as Cliffy B who is shorter than 6'0 feet, Jimmy Fallon's height.

I did this research for you Todd.
>>
>>337511401
What are you on about?
>>
File: xcx.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
xcx.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
What games ACTUALLY allows me to go anywhere and climb every mountains, without resorting to cheats or mods?
Pic related is one, what else?
>>
Skyrim's leveling system ruined it for me. $20 wasted.
>>
>>337514779
You listed all of them.
>>
>>337514779
Morrowind if you count levitation.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.