[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite video game and your personality type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_0193.jpg (669 KB, 1526x1756) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
669 KB, 1526x1756
If you don't know what you are, take the test
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Infamous 2
INFJ
>>
>>337507882
>takes 12 minutes
I don't have time for that, I have important posting on anime message boards to do.

Favorite game:
Kirby's Epic Yarn
>>
File: 250px-Fftbox.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Fftbox.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)
>>
Tie between Divinity II: Ego Draconis and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

INTJ.
>>
ESTJ

Metal gear solid 3
>>
Final Fantasy VII
INTJ
>>
>>337509715
I'm the anon above you.

What's your play style, stealth bro? Are you a fellow ghost autist?
>>
File: 1455830632703.jpg (183 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1455830632703.jpg
183 KB, 800x600
ENTJ

Probably BlazBlue, I tourneyfag that shit.
>>
>>337507882
Devil may cry 3 SE and

INTP-A
>>
>>337512071

ENTJ here too.

I would say Diablo
>>
ENFP
I really enjoyed Hexen and Diablo. Could be nostalgia. Clive barkers Undying also has its moments.
>>
File: my personality test.jpg (83 KB, 1310x799) Image search: [Google]
my personality test.jpg
83 KB, 1310x799
I love these tests
I got LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

I really don't know what my favorite game is right now, I have ones that really stand out for me. I guess I am at that moment where I am reworking the list slightly
>>
INFP-T
I'd have to say currently it's Life is Strange. no bully pls
>>
>>337516051
Life is Strange isn't that bad, it does have some feminist/sjw narratives here or there but I wouldn't say it's invasive enough that it ruins the game in any way.
>>
ENTP

Its my blessing and a curse.
>>
INTP-A

Tie between MGS3 and Hitman Blood Money
>>
>>337517993
Oh and STALKER CoP/SoC
>>
>>337517993
>Its my blessing and a curse.
I'm kind of curious if there are examples ?
>>
INTP-A
>>
INTP-P
Fallout New Vegas
>>
Resident Evil 4
ENFJ-T
>>
>>337518236
'The debtor'
Basically highly inquisitive, argumentative and 'philosophical' I mean those words literally not as to toot my own horn but i do take pride in my intelligence/speaking ability.

The curse is it scares off the normies and I find most people un-relatable or just too shallow in thought, I just can't engage with most people considering what they find important and interesting is what I would call trivial or boring.

I wouldn't have it any other way, but outside of my ever so hand picked social group of betters and like minded smart asses people just seem caught up gutter-tier conversation.
>>
File: tumblr_mcgq1xrWsf1r4tiufo1_500.gif (23 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcgq1xrWsf1r4tiufo1_500.gif
23 KB, 500x400
ENTJ Fez, fucking love this game
>>
File: 1462141858627.jpg (370 KB, 862x806) Image search: [Google]
1462141858627.jpg
370 KB, 862x806
INTP
Dark Souls
>>
>>337519019
lmao auto correct 'debtor' should be debater
>>
>>337518236
Most people see debating or arguing as a solely personal/emotional conflict, rather than enjoying the exchange of ideas and discussion.

Arguing/debating is fun but for most people they become withdrawn from those that like to intellectually challenge them.
>>
>>337519019
I know that feeling anon. I am not a fan of certain things and I find my friends and general audiences like it and I find myself in constant debates about what I didn't like versus what they like.
I mean it's fine I don't mind because I find people that I can debate with that enjoy debating with me about that, but there are others that I am better off not saying anything to
>>
>>337519429
I guess so, I try to stay away from people that get too emotional with debates, or those that just don't like it.

I find it's less of a headache, because the emotional people are not challenging you mentally and I find they rarely bring good points to debate.
>>
INTJ

Red Dead Redemption
>>
ESTP

Street Fighter III: Third Strike
>>
>>337519559
I can't resist an argument though I love to hear and deconstruct what others think but people take that as arrogance or as intentional put downs rather than a passion/fun.

Working in hospitality doesn't help either as all co-workers are as normal as they come.
>>
ENFP-T

Probably a three way tie between inFAMOUS 2, Witcher 3 and Total War Atilla
>>
>>337519857
oh man I kind of feel sorry for you on that front. Maybe you should do debating podcasts or something. It's a great way to do something you love and it can even allow for more constructive debates
>>
>>337519712
Lmao one time I had a conversation about sexuality/fetishes and the law which then turned into a talk about pedos.

I took the side of death penalty wouldn't stop anything and pedos are victims etc etc
Which of course led my co-worker telling everyone I thought pedos were "All right"

Thats all sorted now and others knew she was just highly emotional because she/family member had been sexually assaulted as a child.
>>
>>337519019
Reign in your ego a bit. Remember, the dumb shit YOU care about doesn't matter at all to the same people you are putting down. Being entirely uninteresting goes both ways.
>>
>>337520119
that sounds pretty funny and interesting, I would not mind to have seen that debate and part of the aftermath
>>
>>337520197
Ego? Sorry I'm not sure what you mean in this context

I know not all people enjoy talknig about what I like or dislike, but its either attempt to entertain myself or talk about Facebook memes or any trendy hot gossip.

also the 'dumb shit' I enjoy arguing is geopolitics, ethics/morality, law, theology the list goes on, its not like I argue about video games to normies.
>>
>>337520197
>>337520552
Yeah its like sure you could meet them half way, but sometimes the distance between the two of you is just absurd.
>>
Favourite video game:
Ace Attorney Investigation.
INTP Personality
(The logician).
>>
File: 1428379635892.png (157 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428379635892.png
157 KB, 1000x1000
INTP-T "The Logician"

Recently Played:
Stellaris
Overwatch

All Time:
Total Annihilation
Ace Attorney
>>
>>337507882
INTJ-THE ARCHITECT
Alpha Centauri
>>
File: dukenukembirthdaybash.jpg (44 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
dukenukembirthdaybash.jpg
44 KB, 425x319
Duke 3D and ENTP
>>
INTP

New Vegas
>>
>>337520552
Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, you're conceited. It's why I drew attention to it. You're not better than them just because you like talking about "important" things.
>>
INTJ-T
EUIV (I liked three better tho), SC2, Blood Bowl, occasional dota
>>
>>337522490
What do you think of the latest patch? I rather like the state system, corruption seems to be a mean spirited lose-more mechanic.
>>
>>337521917
Oh well yes I am proud of myself and I don't think confidence is a sin.
I think we just have differing opinions o nthe word important, you seem to see it as a word to describe what an individual sees as attention worthy where as I see it as topics which have multiple layers of engagement and potential of argument and possible self improvement.
>>
>>337522490
>This is my favorite game
>But I like this more
What?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.