[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the Futuristic Wacky Shooter the new rehash genre? >cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
So is the Futuristic Wacky Shooter the new rehash genre?
>cant even tell the difference between Battleborn and Overwatch at first glance
>>
>>337502374
Overwatch is the one with the waifus
>>
>>337502374

Not sure why it's confusing, one is a FPS game and the other is a MOBA in the first person perspective. Two totally different games with zero similarities.

Do you have trouble differentiating between Doom and Resident Evil ?
>>
>>337503403
Look up overwatch and battleborn on google images and tell me it's not the same shit.
>>
>>337502374
Should get your eyes checked, anon.
>>
>>337503546

Not seeing it anon, looks quite different.

If anything I get a big Wildstar vibe from the battleborn images, that's about it.
>>
>>337503546
Looks like Battleborn has a lot of fantasy/magic stuff while Overwatch is futuristic.
>>
>>337502374
Overwatch is the one with husbandos.
>>
>>337502374
assfaggot fps is the new cash in genre
hope you enjoy 50% of future releases in the next 4 years being the exact same shit with the exact same artstyle because companies just follow what blizzard does now
>>
>>337503546
>it has the same artstyle therefore its the same game
Oh shit nigger disgaea confirmed for the same as touhou
>>
the ultimate goal of this kind of game is to bring ASSFAGGOTS to consoles, achieving maximum retard $$$ by combining the retard demographics of a retarded genre with a retarded platform. i dont really mind because i gave up on videogames and just jack off all day now.
>>
>>337504268
even within anime artstyles theres a clear difference between those two series the only similarity is that theyre bad and overhyped because anime haha but really everygame of this type has a very similar TF2/WoW/Dreamworks-inspired artstyle and you must be feigning ignorance or are autistic if you cant see how one might think theyre the same game.

Especially since gameplay seems to be an experiment in how bland you can make a game.
>>
>>337503403
I thought they were the same game, pissed cause there are characters from Overwatch I though we're in BattleBorn

There the same fucking game
>>
File: 1460685695055.jpg (55 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
1460685695055.jpg
55 KB, 600x507
>>337503983
Which ones are yours?
>>
>>337502374
overwatch and battleborn's huds and colors are WAY different.
>>
I thought battleborn was like a moba, just over the shoulder and overwatch is obviously like tf2. Is battleborn also like tf2 then?
>>
>>337503546
if you cannot see the difference, then i got some bad news for you anon
>>
why u mad because the Boderlands team are competent developers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.