[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4 NEO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: playstation-45_0.jpg (34 KB, 569x320) Image search: [Google]
playstation-45_0.jpg
34 KB, 569x320
Thoughts on the rumored ps4 neo, just what the fuck is it and when can I have it??
>>
>rumoured

It's not a rumour anymore, anon.

It's an upgraded PS4.

All PS4 neo games will also run on the regular PS4 but the neo versions will have better performance.
>>
So I have to spend another £500 on a new console, yoshida is basically butt fucking me and there's nothing I can do about it because I need the latest shit.
>>
>>337502943
>So I have to spend another £500

It will be £350, m8. tree fiddy
>>
>>337502943
Exactly you pleb
>>
>>337502406
it's a rumor for as long as sony doesn't announce it

maybe they were just planning it at some stage, talked about it with devs and the like (which sparked all the rumors) -- but will decide to not go with it
>>
>>337502943
no one is making you buy anything
>>
>>337502246
According to Digital foundry it might release on October like the previous like PS3 slim but it's just a minor revision
>>
As I said, I need the latest shit. This is 2016, these are new times we are living in. People nowadays spend £800 plus on a new iPhone like it's nothing, a fucking phone Christ's sake. I'm talking about a potential game changer coming from Sony, the masters of console gaming.
>>
>>337502246
>tfw didn't fall for the PS4 meme
>can buy an improved console and actually have games to play this winter, depending on Sony's announcements
If Sony announced a new Wipeout game at E3 I'd be 100% sold on it, glad I waited.
>>
File: 1457118026560.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1457118026560.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>PS4
>NEXT GEN GUISE 60 FPS :^)
>we lied lmao
3 years later
>ok guise THIS TIME it's 60fps :DD
I'll just buy an Nividia 1070 for $379
>>
>>337502943

And you're letting him buttfuck you. How does that feel?
>>
Please apologise for your ignorant post anon 'no one is making you buy anything' and remember that this is potentially a whole new ps4. Show some damn respect. Yes there are children dying in Africa from a lack of basic medical care and nutrition but a whole new ps4, apologise at once anon and let us never speak of this again.
>>
>>337506443
Honestly it hurts anon, yoshida is very well endowed but I keep thinking about the potential of vr and 4k bluray and I just find myself waiting for him to finish and be done with me.
>>
>neo
N E G R O
>>
File: 1461804491767.gif (830 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461804491767.gif
830 KB, 250x250
>>337505854
>I'm talking about a potential game changer coming from Sony, the masters of console gaming.
>>
8gigabytes hbm2 apu
>>
>>337502246
the ps4 neo is going to be released at the same time as the ps4 slim, so you can buy the upgraded version (neo) or the old version cheaper version in slim form

don't know if sony is going to release this info on E3, but that's the plan.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.