[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The memes have taken physical form. Why did Nintendo allow this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 655x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 655x368
The memes have taken physical form. Why did Nintendo allow this to happen?
>>
wait what is that pokemon on the left
>>
>>337502032
Where are the memes? I don't see anything.
Is this some obtuse as fuck thing where you're seeing Loss where it isn't there or am I missing something?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x404
>>337502179
It appears to be a Shiba Inu. You may be familiar with a certain member of the breed.
>>
>>337502179
Looks like it could be a new one. Appears to be a Lynx
>>
Japanese developers put a common Japanese dog in their game? Obviously memes!
>>
>>337502343
>>337502032
So this is your brilliant memetic find? A hard to see Pokemon that MAY be based on a breed of dog that just so happens to have been turned into a meme? C'mon man, there's no meme to be found here.
>>
>>337502032
I thought we were getting dat boi in Pokemon
>>
>>337502484

NOTHING BUT MEMES HERE

And fuck off with yer Shibas, Why do you guys always jump into the Shiba train when the Akita is a much more revered dog breed?
>>
>>337502032
It doesn't even look like a fucking dog
>>
>>337502032
What? Is fucking GRASS a meme now?
>>
it doesn't even look like a shiba inu you dumb fuck
>>
>>337502032

you know what I don't like about this thing? It's just a fucking dog. That's it. They drew a real life dog and made it cartoony. Seriously, it looks like someone took my mom's dog and put it in the game.

Older pokemon actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual animals. This thing? It's. Just. A. DOG
>>
>>337504074
You're a meme. I'm a meme. Everything you know is a meme. The food you eat. The bills you pay. All memes. Your car? Your house? Both memes. The people in your life? They are all memes.
>>
Is this about the GREEN and PURPLE flowers on that plant OP?
>>
>>337504280
>Older pokemon actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual animals.
I liked the original 151 a lot but this is stupid beyond all belief.
>>
File: voltorb.jpg (27 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
voltorb.jpg
27 KB, 300x294
>>337504280
"personalities"
>>
anything I dislike is a meme
>>
>>337502954
o shit fuckyou
>>
>>337504918
being a hot head is a personality
>>
File: politoedatboi.png (675 KB, 1989x968) Image search: [Google]
politoedatboi.png
675 KB, 1989x968
>>337502954
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.