[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the longest single-player game since final fantasy xiii?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: witcher3.png (68 KB, 335x131) Image search: [Google]
witcher3.png
68 KB, 335x131
Is this the longest single-player game since final fantasy xiii?
>>
No.
And FF13 isn't exactly "long" either. I've clocked over 100h into every FF and Persona game so far. Same with STALKER games.
>>
>>337492523
>longest
are we talking about post game or just storyline stuff here? The answers will vary widely.
>>
My first playthrough of P4G took 83 hours.
>>
>>337492523
it's only 40 hours long though
>>
>>337492523
Naw XCX is probably the longest that comes to mind
>>
DaS2 is pretty long with the DLCs.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (15 KB, 302x126) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
15 KB, 302x126
>>337492523
git gud
>>
>>337494814
>>337494814
>finishes it in less time than you
>git gud

lol
>>
>>337494936
Kill yourself.
>>
>>337495014
You just got rekt son
>>
>>337492523
>Not going completionist
Fag
>>
>>337492523

*chuckles softly to himself but loud enough so you can hear it and now i'm mocking you* you uh.... hehe... you dont think think this is actually a good game... do you?
>>
>>337496238
You should know that I've seen you several times in several generals and in /v/ threads. I haven't filtered you because you are one of the most ridiculous "4chan personalities" with such delusions of importance that seeing you actually makes me feel a little better about myself. I would tell you to kill yourself, but then I wouldn't see you slurping shit off the floor every so often.
>>
>>337494814
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.