[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like hurting other people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Richard.png (7 KB, 364x449) Image search: [Google]
Richard.png
7 KB, 364x449
Do you like hurting other people?
>>
yeah
>>
Who doesn't?
>>
not really
>>
>>337491271
fuck yea
>>
>>337491271
No, I'm neither a nigger nor a muslim sandmonkey.
I will hurt and kill niggers and muslim sandmonkeys to protect white people and will probably enjoy doing so though.
>>
File: u.png (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
u.png
8 KB, 212x238
>>337492581
>>
>yes
-Then hurt innocent people! You are a criminal!
>no
-So you wouldn't kill bad guys with pleasure? You are a faggot!

What do you mean by "hurting other people" exactly? You can't change the meaning depending on the answer.

inb4 the ending
>why did you kill all this people
- no, you did :^)
>>
File: trouble.gif (2 KB, 182x119) Image search: [Google]
trouble.gif
2 KB, 182x119
Perhaps, you are doing what you were meant to do. Your human mentality scream for vengeance and thrives on the violence that you say you can hardly endure. Your father told you as a child to always fight with honor, but to always fight. Do you care about honor, or do you use honor as an excuse? An excuse to live in a violent world.

Organic beings are constantly fighting for life. Every breath, every motion brings you one instant closer to your death. With that kind of heritage, how can you deny yourself? How can you expect to give up violence?

It is your nature.

Do you feel free?
>>
>>337491271
i took an oath not to
>>
File: 1462916244268.png (104 KB, 434x369) Image search: [Google]
1462916244268.png
104 KB, 434x369
>>337491271
>pay close attention to the plot, thinking it's some deep, twisted, tale that will give me a lot to think about
>the story/dialogue is fucking trash, all of it

I've never been blue balled in a literary sense
>>
>>337493749
Should've expected that from cactus.
I liked it. It's a fun game, the story isn't really necessary and is used more as a self commentary.
>Gee, this game's pretty violent, right?
>Why are you playing it? Do you get off on hurting people?
>Or is hurting people a means to an end?
>Well, here's your "end." No, it didn't mean anything. Don't be upset, you had fun didn't you? Don't blame us, you got yourself here.
It made it a lot more memorable.
>>
File: Fans with Quotes.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fans with Quotes.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Everyone
>BEST TRACK FROM EITHER GAME
>BEST CHARACTER FROM HM2
>BEST LEVEL FROM EITHER GAME

>Paris by M|O|O|N (that or sexualizer)
>The Son
>Execution from HM2
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.