[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for with this game? Is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Path_of_Exile_Logo.png (166 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
Path_of_Exile_Logo.png
166 KB, 460x300
What am I in for with this game? Is it good?
>>
It's not bad. Worth doing a playthrough because it's free.
>>
pretty difficult to get into, but definitely worth it once you do. Also, it's free, so that's cool
>>
Game doesn't start till you get to merciless, so remember that
>>
>>337488904
Tried giving a chance five times, but it's Literal shit. Save yourself some time and go play Diablo 3
>>
go watch a tutorial to get at least the basic shit of the game
do your first character and fail miserably
go get a guide and follow that guide
>>
File: 1456649688846.jpg (75 KB, 480x533) Image search: [Google]
1456649688846.jpg
75 KB, 480x533
>>337488904
>tfw you havent played since they nerfed Blink
>blink aslong as you had mana
>get gems to buff mana regen to the point you cuold blink infinite
have they buffed evade yet? because it felt weird to have alot of evade gear/specc and get oneshot by the first swing anyway
>>
>>337493601
Evade is literally just so you can turn it off and into flat armor
>>
Can you explain why? What makes it shit and diablo 3 not?
>>
>>337494067
>blink aslong as you had
>why
the money he gets paid by blizzard . thats why
>>
>>337494067
D3 costs money, so people think that they're getting a better experience - if they weren't, then why would they have paid money?
>>
>>337488904
It's exeptionally good.
>>
>>337494607
It's very different kind of expirience tho.

Both games have their own demographics witch are very different and the two playerbases look for a different type of game.
>>
RNG bullshit

but it's free so hey, why not
>>
Nerds with excel sheets min/maxing and hating on you for not doing that.
>>
Don't go in blind, look up tutorials on youtube

You can make your own build but you're 100% gonna fuck it up, follow a guide if you don't want too

Expect a few hundred hours before you understand the game in-depth, expect more for learning to understand the value of items

>>337497174
>RNG bullshit

Learn to flip

>>337497195

This does not happen at all
>>
>>337488904
You'll like it at first because it's like D2

After a while you'll realize that it's not very fun and that virtually all the loot you find will be unusable by your character, especially the uniques.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.