[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth playing this after getting bored of dota 2? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download33333.jpg (11 KB, 338x149) Image search: [Google]
download33333.jpg
11 KB, 338x149
Is it worth playing this after getting bored of dota 2? Is it different or just a shittier version of dota?
>>
It's shit, play Heroes of the Storm instead
>>
>>337487876
I thought that game was dead
>>
without a doubt, the best moba
>>
>>337488712
I might give that a shot, seems pretty decent
>>337488828
Same, i just found out it had a "Healthy" player base ten minutes ago.
>>
>>337487876
It's a dota clone that died when dota 2 came out
>>
LETS GET IT ON
>>
this game was the right choice before dota2 happened. now that dota2 is shit, I've found a little bit of comfort by playing heroes of the storm

it's way easier and it's mindless fun, expecially after dota2 and if you've got friends to play it with
>>
>>337489416
>>337489034
Fuck off, this is a meme free zone
>>337489498
I see, I just hope the game doesn't gets stale quickly.
>>
>>337487876
It's a faster D2 with less focus on carries and more on actual fighting. If you're thirsting for a dota clone give it a shot, it's close enough it should at least entertain you and feel fresh until you've got all the heroes and items down. But if you're a soft cunt and don't like post game shittalk just go play lol instead.
>>
>>337489727
i guess i might give both this and HoTs a try. Fuck LoL though, that game is literal cancer.
>>
>>337489631
It has updates constantly, a new character every 2,3 months. It's the best alternative to Dota2 if you don't like LoL.
>>
>>337490636
Ok thanks for the info bb, really appreciate it
>>
File: bumper sword.jpg (202 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
bumper sword.jpg
202 KB, 774x1032
HoN is the best MOBA there is, actually.

No one will acknowledge it because A) They didn't play it and B) It's not a meme

Also it's not dead, even though S2 Games did their worst with PR, just because miraculously, the game is so good its just better than its own creators.

It was sold to Frostburn Studios and they continue the development. Some heroes are incredibly fun. Shit's worth it.
>>
HoN was the ACTUAL sequel to DOTA back then, same devs and all. It fixed most of the stupid hero abilities and such and made an excellent game. Thing is when DOTA2 was announced by Valve it took everything from DOTA1 and just ported it, boring gameplay and such because fans.

HoN has original characters that are just ages ahead in design, and funny enough, it had features on launch that LoL recently added in the menus and interface.

The only bad thing about HoN was S2 Games. Now that they're gone it's still thriving.

Parasite a BEST. Tremble too.
>>
>>337492653
>only listing obnoxious EA heroes
Aluna and post-fix engi are the best. And fucking prophet, though ruined now, was a blast.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.