[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So ... it's pretty much confirmed we're getting official
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: hvjs9ze.png (101 KB, 510x319) Image search: [Google]
hvjs9ze.png
101 KB, 510x319
So ... it's pretty much confirmed we're getting official legacy realms.

What class and spec are you going to roll when this happens?
>>
human warrior. dwarf paladin. night elf druid. just like 2005 baybee
>>
File: 34g.png (55 KB, 596x300) Image search: [Google]
34g.png
55 KB, 596x300
female orc fury warrior
>>
>>337478243
How is it 'pretty much confirmed'

Source?
>>
File: 1462531848975.png (1 MB, 1920x868) Image search: [Google]
1462531848975.png
1 MB, 1920x868
>Confirmed
>*pretty much
>>
File: 13047030087408.jpg (20 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
13047030087408.jpg
20 KB, 544x400
you guys just don't give up and love talking out your asses, don't you?
>>
>it's pretty much confirmed
No it isn't.

But I suppose I can answer to the hypothetical question just the same: It depends on if there's enough interest among my acquaintances to run a serious guild. If there is, I'll be playing whatever the guild needs the most (and in practise that's probably a warrior since they're the class to stack in vanilla, and we've previously placed a lot of value in having reliable 100% attendance tanks). If not, I'll be playing what I'd personally like the best (regardless of performance), and I haven't played caster DPS for a while so that'd probably be a mage.

With similar line of thought, legacy TBC and WotLK servers would probably involve prot pally (and again mage if I get to choose, maybe lock or enha shaman for WotLK).
>>
>>337478243
How is it confirmed? You're an idiot.
>>
Tauren Druid, or possibly Troll priest.
>>
>>337479536
>and I haven't played caster DPS for a while so that'd probably be a mage
bad choice, mages are dull as fuck. go warlock.
>>
>>337478243
>Blizzard said few days ago that its not happening
>News all over /v/ and some other sites
>Its pretty much confirmed for happening guys
It never seases to amaze me the limitless autism you can find in the internet.
>>
>>337479802
They won't have a choice after Legion flops.
It will either be release legacy servers or let the game die, in which case private servers would flourish even more.
>>
>>337479753
>Go Warlock
>In Vanilla

Look, no one is gonna fall for the doom lord or infernal shit anymore, Warlocks had their vanilla fun when everyone was new.

If you want to play "SoulShard Manager 2016" then go the fuck ahead and play a Vanilla Warlock.
>>
>>337479753
What? Warlock PvP in vanilla is definitely much duller than mage and due to debuff limit they both essentially use 1 button in raids so they're kinda the same (except that I think both arcane/frost and fire are conceptually more interesting).
>>
>>337480657
They were a soul shard simulator, sure. They also did more than spam one button in raids. They also did really good dps in the tail end of Vanilla, and if the servers progress into BC/WotLK you'll be a top tier class all throughout those expacs too.
>>
I'd rather if current WoW wasn't total fucking garbage, but whatever, it's obvious Blizzard will never fix the game and continue to chase the casual dollar.

Fuck it, bring on the legacy servers.
>>
File: nostal.jpg (270 KB, 800x1038) Image search: [Google]
nostal.jpg
270 KB, 800x1038
>>337478243
YOU GUYS ARE GETTING LEGION "PRISTINE" SERVERS.

THAT'S FUCKING IT.

VANILLA SERVERS NEVER EVER.
>>
>>337479753
>go warlock.
I had a Warlock in Vanilla and it was the worst thing you could possibly imagine. Getting 40 fucking soul shards before going into MC was SHIT.

I was often the only Warlock in the raid, your average group never had more than 2 because mages were better.

Don't even get me started on Warlock talents and how fucking clueless Blizzard was with the class themselves. The only good thing about being a Warlock is a free mount, even then, every other class except warrior and priest get some sort of movement speed increase.
>>
File: sleep.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>337480953

>That image

Fuck, man. Who knew life would end up this way?
>>
File: 1462312656017.jpg (38 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1462312656017.jpg
38 KB, 540x438
>>337481171
It's like that for everyone.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.