[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy Overwatch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 037.png (235 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
037.png
235 KB, 500x281
I tend to be very picky when buying video-games. I buy, at most, one every 6 months. This means I can go without buying a game in 9 or 12 months.
Gladly, every purchase I make is due to the uncontrollable hype for the title/trailer, whatever. Even if the game turns out to be crap, I usually play the shit out of it and don't regret the money spent.

However, this stupid ass video-game is making me have 2nd thoughts which I usually never have beforehand. I wan't it to be TF3 but I'm afraid it won't make it.

Why should I buy it honestly?

Convince me, or nor
>>
wait for steam sale, it'll be 50% off in a few months
>>
>>337476660
I honestly don't give a fuck if you buy it or not. Just wanted to let you know.

Polite sage.
>>
>>337476820
I think I'd buy it for 20$, but when did blizzard ever make a sale like that in a "buy once" game?
>>
I enjoyed the beta and think the game is pretty fun. My only issue with the game is with the lack of content; besides the 3 game modes and the characters, the game only has cosmetics. I can see myself having a good amount of fun with this game for a few weeks before I get tired of it. I think I'll probably buy it
>>
>>337476660
Find a friend, try it at their place. Someone you know will have it.

You fucked yourself by missing the free period of Open Beta that ended like three days ago.

Best way to decide if you want it is to actually play the damn thing.
>>
>>337477086
I think OP played the beta, but he still can't decide.
>>
>>337477146
Then he's an indecisive cunt and should decide if he wastes his money with a coinflip.
>>
>>337477021
Will they provide community servers like we have in TF2? All wack and moded?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.