[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there no more comfy XCX? We used to have comfy threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: g_img_kojo03.jpg (240 KB, 502x710) Image search: [Google]
g_img_kojo03.jpg
240 KB, 502x710
Why are there no more comfy XCX?
We used to have comfy threads but now they're filled with shitposting. And if I try to go to /vg/ every post is just skellposting and avatarfagging.

Let's have a comfy XCX thread.

What's your favorite
>class
>armor
>skell
>character
>sidequest
>>
>>337472171
this game is fuckin shit, yes motherfucker, i boguht a wii u just to play this shit you know why? becauce fuckin virgins like you told me it was, now, at least that you wanna pay me the fuckin money i spent with this abortion GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
trash4 ruined the fanbase. Along with XC being babies first jrpg

>Astral Crusader
>Kamen Rider
>Formula
>NotLucifer
>http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Going_Viral
>>
I played the game a little bit, not even close to get my Doll/skell/flying dildo

Seems that everything can kill me with a sneeze
>>
> recently replayed xeno 1 to 100%
>enjoyed the game so much it felt like I was playing it for the first time all over again
>skill trees and link aw yeah
>decide to finally 100~% X after dropping it after the ending
>everything except the combat feels worse
>5 areas that are the same all the way through
>characters like Doug or Gwyn look like fucking muppets characters
>oh you wanted to build your own party? TOO FUCKING BAD ERIN AND RINREE EVERYMISSION
>no unique character classes
>somehow managed to go from Riki, to Tatsu. The most annoying, unlikeable mascot character in the history of videogames
>worst soundtrack in any game I've ever played
>Replaced CHAIN ATTACKS THE HYPEST SHIT, with overdrive (spam all your moves until the timer runs out I'm including Deadly Premonition here

what the fuck happened with this games development? I mean, I enjoyed the first playthrough but once the new game novelty wore off it's just sooo much worse than the first.
>>
The game is pretty shit. That might be a reason. Just throwing that out there.
>>
>>337473640
If it wasn't clear at this point,

the goal of x was to experiment with hd development so Monolith gets experience, not create a fully fledged melodrama cliche.
>>
>>337473920
>the goal of x was to experiment with hd developmen
first thing first they need to fire their lead character designer. that big eye anime shit only worked in older SD games because you could barely see the characters faces.
>>
>>337474042
considering japan is their audience and XC never would have come to the west without operation rainfall, I say there was no reason to at the time.

Now that Monolith realizes there's way more sales in the west than Japan and that Nips only care for emo FF. They will probably do that in the next game.
>>
You can't have good threads anymore. Mostly because people complain it isn't a carbon copy of the first one.
>>
>>337474840
But if it was a carbon copy, then people would complain
>>
>>337475036
Welcome to /v/
>>
File: 1450039301727.jpg (470 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450039301727.jpg
470 KB, 1280x720
>>337472171
>class
Duelist
>armor
first medium armor set, the white one
>skell
pic related
>character
Alexa or Elma
>sidequest
Anything but gathering missions are cool
>>
>Why are there no more comfy XCX?
Censored localization became the flavor of the month thing to get upset about and threads became impossible. They'll probably pop up again now that Wii U piracy is so easy and the game will be free to play and undubbed.

Considered going back for post-game content but I'm a little hesistant to get sucked back in, when I first started playing it was all I could play for two or three weeks until I finished the main campaign.
>>
>>337472171
>Why are there no more comfy XCX?

Gee, I don't know, maybe because it's over a month old
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.