[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is without a doubt the worst board on 4chan, with the absolute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: midna.jpg (70 KB, 800x429) Image search: [Google]
midna.jpg
70 KB, 800x429
This is without a doubt the worst board on 4chan, with the absolute worst posters. Congratulations.

Also I didn't like the final boss of Twilight princess. The design was cool, just not the fight itself.
>>
File: that's choice.png (11 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
that's choice.png
11 KB, 390x470
>this entire thread
>>
>>337471763
>This is without a doubt the worst board on 4chan

I see you've never been to /tv/
>>
>>337472301
>>337472301
>>337472301
>>337472301
>>
>>337472301
Still better than /v/.
>>
File: 1458941005378.png (442 KB, 791x722) Image search: [Google]
1458941005378.png
442 KB, 791x722
>>337471763
>>
File: 11480.jpg (46 KB, 256x356) Image search: [Google]
11480.jpg
46 KB, 256x356
>>337471763
Thing about /v/ is that the epic baitposters are mostly content to just engage with each other in a never-ending joke with nothing resembling a punchline, and so once you learn to ignore them there's actually half a decent board here. Console war threads are like ads to me, they don't register on my mind.

/tv/ on the other hand, just as much shitposting as /v/, but also 90% of the sincere discussion is either awful or ruined by further shitposting.
>>
>>337471763
Am I a furry for being attracted to both human AND imp midna?
>>
I will fuck Midna.
>>
This board is pretty bad. But it's nowhere near as bad as /r9k/ or /b/
>>
>>337472301
/tv/, /v/ and /pol/ are the shitposting triumvirate but /v/ is the worst due to being more popular.
>>
>>337473140
You are wrong, this board is worse now
>>
>>337472301
/tv/ is fully aware that it's a shit board, /v/ is in denial
>>
>>337473287
Mention /v/ on /tv/. Nothing but 'fuck off, how do we get rid of them /tv/ bros? /v/ermin are trash, /tv/ is pure, LEAVE CAPEKINO TO ME!'
>>
I love TP but its bosses are all bark and no bite in general.
>>
Yeah, I don't like the forced ganondorf main villain crap. He might have been mentioned in the story, but he doesn't play an active role in being a villain whatsoever, especially TP.
>>
>>337473887

He plays the role of puppet master. Everything with Zant is ultimately of Ganondorf's design - when he said he would desire what Zant desired he meant it. They both effectively had the same goal and in exchange for borrowing his power, Ganondorf got a fuckboi to do his dirty work for him.
>>
>>337474253
Exactly. By active role, I mean actively destroying and being responsible for destruction and chaos all around you. Getting your sex slave to do your work so you can pop out at the end and have another minute long cameo shouldn't count as an active role, if it even does.
>>
/a/ is the most cancerous board on 4chan. /tv/ and /pol/ are tied for no.2
>>
>>337471763

Kill yourself you retarded metaposter. Stop making these threads.
>>
>>337474818

If letting your minion with delusions of grandeur run around and do all the worl for you isn't villian-like behavior then I don't know what is. The entire thing with Zant is that he was incompetent, and the only reason he got anywhere was because Ganondorf liked his moxie - he could use someone fueled by such rampant hatred.
>>
>/v/ being the worst board
>when /mu/ exists
>when /b/ exists
>when /lgbt/ exists
>when /mlp/ exists

If you genuinely think /v/ is the worst board on 4chan then I can only assume you are some sort of gender bending brony that listens to Neutral Milk Hotel.
>>
>>337471763
How to fix /v/

>/cv/ - console video games
>/pcv/ - pc games

It's the only way
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.