[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought Rare Replay for my Xbone and started playing this yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Perfect-Dark.jpg (51 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Perfect-Dark.jpg
51 KB, 1024x768
I bought Rare Replay for my Xbone and started playing this yesterday. Holy fucking shit, it's so good. I grew up playing Goldeneye on the N64, but I had moved on to the PS1 by the time Perfect Dark came out. I'm kind of glad I'm just playing now, because this shit is fucking hard. I've been playing the missions on all three difficulty levels before moving on - is this the best way to do it? I'm on the Villa level right now, and these snipers are kicking my fucking ass.

Perfect Dark thread
>>
>>337466317
the game's fuckin shite m8
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 200x252
>>337466317

>Perfect Dark Remastered
>>
>>337466317
>I grew up playing Goldeneye on the N64, but I had moved on to the PS1 by the time Perfect Dark came out.
Why would you do that? The only game that was on par with Perfect Dark at the time was Deus Ex.

Both of those games releasing so close to each other was the best shit ever.
>>
>>337467308
Because I was 6 years old.
>>
>>337466317
>because this shit is fucking hard
git good.
I beat the fuck out of that game pro level player 4 play split screne.
I played the remaster demo and nearly cried how they brutalized the look and feel of the original.
>>
>>337467627
>pro level player 4 play split screne
What does that mean in English?
>I played the remaster demo and nearly cried how they brutalized the look and feel of the original.
Sounds like autism
>>
>>337467627
that's some fuckin weapons grade autism you have there, m8
>>
File: disaster.png (252 KB, 774x491) Image search: [Google]
disaster.png
252 KB, 774x491
>>337467627
>screne
>>
>>337468940
That thumbnail looks like she's jerking off 2 cocks.
>>
>>337469201
brb, fapping
>>
File: perfect dank.jpg (76 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
perfect dank.jpg
76 KB, 1000x747
>>337467249
it's actually a remaster done right instead of a lazy port that just increases resolution.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.