[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're making Watch Dogs 2.. http://www.cinemablend.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Watch-Dogs1.jpg (320 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Watch-Dogs1.jpg
320 KB, 658x370
They're making Watch Dogs 2..
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Watch-Dogs-2-Make-Big-Changes-Ubisoft-Says-67466.html

>Ubisoft Montreal vice president of creative Lionel Raynaud admitted that Watch Dogs was a flawed game. They're planning to make "radical" changes with the inevitable sequel.

>However, Reynaud believes that Watch Dogs managed to accomplish the same thing as AC1: establish a "brand and promise." It's just a matter of building on that promise with Watch Dogs 2.

>Added Reynaud: "This is quite a high ambition and will require us to develop technologies that we didn't have for Watch Dogs 1, but this combined with fixing and refining what worked well is probably the way to go for Watch Dogs 2."
>>
Can't wait to not care about this one either.
>>
Literally who gives a fuck about watchdogs either way?
>>
>>337447639
It was good for laughing at ridiculus bugs and glitches.
>>
>>337447390
Next main is a black trans woman, screencap this
>>
>>337448134
Why? Why can't you fucking screencap it you lazy ass piece of shit? YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER@!
>>
>>337448134
if that's true i will not be even pirating the game.
>>
>>337447390
>reusing the most boring character from any video game ever.

So it's going to be a parody?
>>
>>337447390
>2 years ago
Why are you stirring up shit?
>>
>>337447390
I don't like nor dislike watch dogs. I just couldn't stand the fact that they made it into a weird alternate universe Chicago. It really ruined the walking sim aspect for me because of their half Chicago, half original city.
>>
>>337448134
actually its going to be a beta male hacker
>>
File: Watch-Dogs-2.jpg (29 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
Watch-Dogs-2.jpg
29 KB, 600x411
Why did you even make this thread, it's been known since the first game's release.

Also THIS is the new main character. His name is Marcus.
>>
File: Nicky_Pearce.jpg (83 KB, 695x558) Image search: [Google]
Nicky_Pearce.jpg
83 KB, 695x558
Only way I'm buying this game is if I get to solve the mystery of why Nicky's kids are named Pearce after herself and not their father.
>>
Cant wait for the memes this game will produce :^)
>>
>>337448227
You won't be able to because Ubisoft started using Denuvo in their games.
>>
Can't wait to see how shit it is.
>>
unironically a day 1 purchase from me. I enjoyed 1 a lot despite some of its flaws.
>>
I thought the first one was OK. And I hope this game is similar to the leap from Assassin's Creed 1 to 2.

Getting rid of Aiden is a step in the right direction
>>
>>337447390

>one of the best selling games this generation
>/v/ is surprised its getting a sequel
>>
>>337449460
lol
>>
>>337449460

>tfw i enjoyed WD more than GTA4 and 5
>>
I liked the profiling feature, since I used it to racially cleanse the city.
>>
>>337450530
Are you joking? How is that even possible?
>>
>>337449169
Taking up the father's surname is patriarchal and problematic for the current socio-equity attempts of empowering the women

or it was incest
>>
>>337447390

Well at least they (kind of) admit that the original was shit. But the main reasons it was shit have to do with modern Ubisoft's core design philosophies, open world maximalist bullshit. The sequel might "fix" some things but it'll still have a lot of the same problems, and potentially a lot of new problems.
>>
>>337450856
Not him but I did too
Better gameplay, stealth, graphics, writing, characters and story
Then again I never finished GTA IV
I hated that thing, the controls were absolutely awful and the gunplay was abhorrent
I still can't fucking understand why Rockstar forces you to run by hammering a button, who fucking does that?
>>
Watch Dogs actually has a great idea but it was implemented so poorly

>empty city
>the only people you could kill without reducing the shitty morals system only spawn in missions and not in the overworld periodically
>no police presence in a city where crime is profiled before it happens
>fancy hacks only happen during missions

I wanted to like it because the indirect kills are fun shit but right now it's just terrible
>>
>>337451038
It was obviously incest
And you can't blame him, she's hot
>>
AC1 at least had a great story, and the gameplay loop of "find out about target, kill target" was fantastic, even if the actual mechanics were meh. Watch Dogs has nothing.
>>
>>337448134
Will she atleast have an iconic hat?
>>
>>337451209
>Better graphics
You what m8?
>Better story
You what m8?
>Better characters
>You what m8?
>>
>>337451342
>that
>hot
Jethro please
>>
>>337451421
It obviously had better graphics than GTA IV and I liked the graphics in WD better than in GTA V as well, mostly because I dislike RAGE
Story is much better in WD, GTA always goes for the boring "parody of society" stuff that I'm bored of
And better characters because again "parody of society" is boring to me
>>
>>337447884
i played the whole game never encountered a bug or glitch like I have seen on videos. also it wasn't a bad game. it was just mediocre.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.