[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go ahead and sell it? I've played all its best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hero-1.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
Should I go ahead and sell it? I've played all its best games and there's nothing upcoming that looks interesting.
>>
I'm keeping mine for the hacking potential.
>>
>>337444852
if you are a poorfag and selling you WiiU might help you pay rent.

do it
>>
Why are "gamers" so eager to sell shit?
>>
>>337446353
So you can buy other console and games
>>
No, they'll be rare and worth a fortune in 10-20 years.
>>
Super easily hackable. I'd hold onto it.
>>
>>337444852
>sell
to who?
>>
>>337444852
Probably, yeah.

I mean, if there's nothing left on the console you care about then you may as well get rid while it still holds some value. No point having something laying around which you wont use. Go get some cold hard dosh for it and spend it on something you'll actually use.
>>
>>337446580
>There are actually people who believe this
>>
I sold mine immediately after I saw star fox get announced last year at e3. I was so pissed of I just traded it in with like 4 controllers and 7 games for $350 at gamestop. I only miss playing Mario kart with friends
>>
>>337449210
I don't think even he believes it. Consoles are never worth much years down the line, it's the games which bring in the $$$. And even then, it's only SOME games.
>>
>>337446353
Because they are fucking poor. Who else is so quick to sell their stuff for a measly $100
>>
>>337449614
If you're done with something, and you KNOW you're done with it, then you may as well sell or trade it and put the money towards something else. For instance, I just sold DaS3 for £25 at GAME which I stuck on a gift card. After 80 hours I was getting kinda bored and since the game is only a month old I knew I'd still get decent money for it.
>>
I still have a fairly big backlog on it - Shantae, Affordable Space Adventures, Earthbound, Metroid Prime 2 - so I'm keeping mine for now.

Hopefully, soon Homebrew will progress to the point where we don't even need the Gamepad.
>>
>>337449453
Well I was assuming he didn't believe it, but I am sure that there are people here who do. Many people seem to mistakenly believe that stuff like consoles or console games retain, or increase in value with age. If you've ever worked in vidya game retail you've probably met a few of them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.