[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really could go for some CS: GO! Yea Baby! whats your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: GAmePlay.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GAmePlay.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
really could go for some CS: GO! Yea Baby!
whats your favorite feature of cs:go! Mines the psychic 110 miliseconds of vision I get on enemies when I round corners due to the fact that your movement doesn't get updated for that long. yes! hahaha finally those camping scum will die.
>>
my favourite is getting killed by people who looking in the opposite direction and then getting owned by noobs who have the reactions of a sloth

my second favourite is the forced 66 tick so that everyone can be "equal". Very communist utopia like
>>
i like the skins
>>
I like first shot innacuracy.

The RNG adds a whole new level to the competitive skill ceiling!
>>
>>337437674
people who say this are either shit at the game and need something to blame it on, or dont play the game at all. never mind the fact that the dont understand the gameplay implications from it.
>>
I like how you instantly crouch, making headshots into a game of rolling the dice.

I also love how enemies show up on radar along with the bomb! I hate having to think or use communication to locate enemy players
>>
>>337438182
>he defends first shot innacuracy
Let me guess, you also defend 66tick and the laughable and abused punishment system too.
>>
I like when I shoot at someone, visibly land multiple shots, then the game tells me that I did 0 damage to them after they kill me in 2 hits
>>
>>337434821
>that fucking grammar
what the fuck OP
>[...]! [...]! [...]!

>be me
>jumpscout like a maniac on casual dust2
>40+ kills
>people hatemail my steam profile
>these faggots have their profiles set to private

god this is sometimes greater than the hatemail on GFWL
>>
>>337438292
>Let me guess, you also defend 66tick
its 64 tick, and yes its fine. theres many 128 tick servers. again its a crutch for people who suck to complain about.

>abused punishment system
dunno what you talking about senpai.
>>
dota 2 takes more skills
>>
>>337438665
dota 2 makes more logical sense and is honest about being a gay autism game for faggots. I dunno about taking more skills.
>>
>>337434821
How tedious is it to learn spray patterns, and smoke/flashbang (the ones you can't just wing) locations? I've been considering getting into this game.
>>
>>337439909
its really easy, there are tonnes of practice maps to help you out with spray patterns. after awhile it just becomes second nature. smokes and flashbangs are easy as well, just look up some videos for the more tricky ones.
>>
File: r8 alt fire.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
r8 alt fire.webm
3 MB, 720x404
who remember
>>
>>337439909
Learn spray patterns? why would you do that when you can use awp or p90!

Oh, and dont forget to say "ez / ez game / ez lyfe" everytime your team wins.
>>
>>337439909
the main spray patterns you have to learn is ak and m4, all smg's are pretty easy
smokes are important to learn once you get to MGE onwards, flashes are pretty easy to wing as long as you make sure you do(n't) flash your team mates.
Play with at least 2 friends otherwise you get paired with utter retards
>>337440210
this dude is trolling but hes sort of right, p90s spray pattern is ez mode but can be countered in other ways, same as awp
>>
>>337439909
you don't really need to know anything past the first ten bullets or so of any spray pattern
most set grenades are pretty easy, there are a select few touchy ones
>>
>>337440210
>Oh, and dont forget to say "ez / ez game / ez lyfe" everytime your team wins.
I literary do this every time
>>
>>337440351
Hate to break it to you, but you're part of the cancer in the community
>>
>>337439909
steam id?
>>
>>337440138
>>337440301
>>337440323
Thanks.

>>337440210
Funnily enough, the few matches that I have played the p90 is what I gravitated towards.
>>
>>337440517
>free speech is now cancer
>>
>>337434821
>Dust: The Game
>>
>>337440540
Assuming your intentions are to give advice/tips/etc., I usually prefer to learn games mostly on my own. The few times I've had someone try to introduce me to a game, it hasn't worked out well. I appreciate it though if that was your intention.
>>
>>337440210
>>337440351
>doing the worst
>team carries me hard to victory
>end up with a score of 4 kills and 21 deaths
>say gg ez in all chat
>enemy team goes complete apeshit in chat and on mic
hnnnnnnng
>>
>>337440857
I used to do that as well
But beyond Gold Nova people rarely seem to take the bait anymore

I can only seem to make people angry anymore by using the autosniper
>>
>>337441453
I like to hit 'em with the ? in chat
just like
what are you doing
works pretty well
>>
>>337440857
>>337441453
>i enjoy being cancer
>trolololo

just how old are you?
>>
>>337441537
I will try this next time I play

>>337441765
I just think it's funny to make people angry with little to no effort
It makes me feel like I mind control them
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.