[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RACISM, HEARTHSTONE AND TWITCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15
File: rcm.jpg (579 KB, 1456x719) Image search: [Google]
rcm.jpg
579 KB, 1456x719
An African-American competitor faces foul abuse on a DreamHack chat stream.

>But his memory of the tournament is always going to be tainted. During the Twitch livestream of his performance, and the interviews that followed, Miller, who is African-American, was the subject of a torrent of racist abuse on the stream's chat panel. The abuse included hateful language targeting African-Americans, as well as graphic descriptions and imagery. There was so much abuse that moderators were unable to keep up.

how do we fix gaming culture, /v/?
>>
>>337434302
Learn to ignore bullying from manchildren and actual children on the internet.
>>
The nigger had it coming
>>
the moderator who complained about the chat was some feminist that used the word ''shitlord'' unironically, right?
>>
>>337434302
3 Polygon threads up. We don't need this shit.
>>
>>337434302
>cant handle the bantz
>>
>>337434302
by not having niggers in it
>>
>>337434302

>There was so much abuse that moderators were unable to keep up.

Ban phrases or even words for automatic filtering/bans
Sub-only mode

I'm not even that familiar with twitch, but come the fuck on
>>
TriHard
>>
>>337434302
Muh feelings
>>
>>337434661
>b-b-but twitch always found a way to type nigger in chat ;_;
>>
>>337434302
We're gonna need to see some examples of this "abuse," OP.

I take it that they just kept spamming the TriHard emote over and over again? Big deal.
>>
>>337434302
>Twitch chat is shit
I mean do we see CSGO and Dota players bitching about every time they play a tournament everyone calling them faggots and scrubs?

Like seriously why do you even bother looking at twitch chat, it's like sticking your head into a trash bin and going "WHY DOES IT STINK IN HERE? HOW DO WE FIX TRASH CAN?", and the answer is easy. DON'T STICK YOUR HEAD IN IT YOU GODDAMN RETARDED NIGGER
>>
>>337434302
by abusing everyone MingLee
>>
File: 4zTnqNZJ.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4zTnqNZJ.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>337434793
yup, that's pretty much it.
here's the mod who complained about this
>>
>white people itt telling everyone else to "just get over it"

every time.
>>
>fat guy on stream
>chat spams OpieOP
this is fine
>Asian on stream
>chat spams MingLee and merlini PogChamp
this is fine
>black guy on stream
>TriHard spam commences
somehow this is unacceptable?????????
>>
>online chatroom

close your eyes?
>>
>>337434439
>bullying

>twitch chat
>>
>>337434302
Who gives a shit? The harder people push censorship and the SJW mentality the harder others will push back.

Grow a fucking pair and stop looking for things to be offended by. Racism will always be a thing but by trying to censor people's views you only make them angrier and entrench them further in their views.
>>
>>
>>337434940
>Asian on stream

I wish NotATK spam was more common in situations like this.
>>
>>337434940
Blacks get butt hurt more than any other race and right now there's a lot of white cucks that get but hurt for them as well.
>>
>>337434939
>lmao how is cyber bullying real nigga just walk away from the screen
Is a meme for a reason, and it was started by a black man.
>>
>still being shocked by racism over the internet
When you're a black person like myself whose been on the internet for over a decade and browsed "lol nigger" hives like /new/ (re-branded as /pol/), stormfront and chimpout for a good while, you don't even get fazed by it anymore.
>>
>>337434937
Not surprised, women can never handle the banter
>>
>>337434302
Ignore it. Twitch chat in general is cancer but chat for big events for any big game like LoL or Hearthstone are some the worst cancer on the internet and easily the worst chat on twitch.
>>
>>337434302

you cant

everyones a piece of shit behind closed doors or with certain company

plus when these kids and im talking CHILDREN grow up theyll tone down the lel im on the internet edginess
>>
>>337435094
that doesn't make it okay.
>>
>>337435151
There is NOTHING you can do about it. Absolutely nothing. It will never stop. Ever. It doesnt' matter if its "okay".

If you don't ignore it you're a dumb ass.
>>
>>337434940
>any reference to an explosive or suicide
>chat is 100% ANELE for the next 10 minutes
>some faggot is butthurt people do the classic TriHard cmonBruh KevinTurtle spam

maybe the dumb ape should spend time on the food channel where they banned the word slave after everyone would shitpost it during the historical cooking show
>>
>>337435151
what hes saying is words are words
not like twitch chat is breaking in your home and stabbing you

grow the fuck up
>>
The funny thing was the chat was mostly rooting for him, they just had some banter
>>
>>337435151
Complaining about it is even worse. Every time I see someone whining about some internet racism I gain some sympathy racism.
>>
>>337434302
have you heard kids these days?
they dont know shit about words, they just spew words without knowing what they mean.
>>
File: 1436481058178.gif (3 MB, 297x348) Image search: [Google]
1436481058178.gif
3 MB, 297x348
I have two questions:

1. Did the black guy actually complain about this? The actual player? He seemed like a really chill dude in the interviews, and was white as fuck. He wasn't a nig in anyway.

2. Was it actual spamming of shit like "die nigger" or just TriHard? Because people do that all the fucking time a black dude is on screen. Same way they spam GRILL or MingLee or OpieOp.

lastly,

>giving twitch chat attention

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>337435293
you sound like a cuck
>>
How did some atavistic monkey get to a top level Hearthstone competition. I thought the game was supposed to be very deep and skill based and require genius level tactical and strategic thought.
>>
>>337435068
Tyler the Creator is half white
>Checkmate friendo :^)
>>
>>337435216
of course we can do something about it.

>>337435241
the racist twitch chatter telling anyone to grow up. hilarious.

>>337435289
that's because you're a shitty human being. good on you for being honest about it.
>>
>>337435370
Its always just TriHard

and no its very likely to just be the actual "moderators" complaining.
>>
>>337434939
>assuming everyone is white
>>
>>337435370
>was white as fuck. He wasn't a nig in anyway
Problematic af senpai
>>
>>337435410
>of course we can do something about it.
We can do something about kids being dumb kids?

I would like to hear your brilliant solution for something people haven't been able to solve for the past few thousand years buddy.
>>
>>337435151
people die and starve everyday
its not okay and there's nothing you can do about it

kill yourself
>>
>>337435410
>implying i chat on twitch
>baseless accusations

sounds like you need to grow the fuck up.

bait etc
>>
>>337435410
>Hurr durr the brainwashing is working and racism is the worst possible thing you can ever do

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>337435151

It isn't racist though. What is racist about spamming the TriHard emote? Please elaborate, it's just a picture of a black man.

Why is that not okay but spamming OpieOp on fat people or MingLee on Asians never complained about?
>>
>>337434302
hahaha just like nigga close your eyes lol like turn of the computer lawl
>>
I wonder how Trihex feels about his face being spammed every time a black person appears or is mentioned.
>>
>>337435519
If they complained about it would anyone stop doing it?
>>
File: 1405024378431.jpg (17 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1405024378431.jpg
17 KB, 429x399
are you too afraid of making this topic on reddit you faggot because you might get downvoted?
>>
>>337435370
>1. Did the black guy actually complain about this? The actual player? He seemed like a really chill dude in the interviews, and was white as fuck. He wasn't a nig in anyway.
Yeah. He said it bothered him because his parents and other relatives were watching as well

>>337435417
You could look at the actual interview instead of just assuming stuff, its on Polygon so im not bothering linking it here
>>
>>337435417

I thought so. TerrenceM was the dude's name. He was pretty cool, and alot of people were rooting for him because he was some literal who and he made the grand finals.

IDK why these fucking people gotta get so protective of minorities like they're dumb subhumans. People were rooting for the guy through the whole tourney for fucks sake. There is no fucking race problem.

These people need to be arrested for fucking fear mongering I swear.
>>
>>337435498
so because something worse happens, every other bad thing in the world is a-okay?

thanks for your meaningful contribution to this conversation.

>>337435505
why are you so hostile? angry that someone is calling you out for being racist?
>>
How come cis white males never complain?
I get called a faggot and other names on a daily basis yet you don't see me making a big deal out of it
These people need to get off the internet if they get offended so easily
>>
>>337434302

Note that the guy himself didn't even notice whole thing, and no one gave a single shit about it until the single SJW moderator got so triggered by it that she wrote multiple blog posts about it.
Even after whole thing blew up the player himself said in interview about it that he didn't care and that shit happens in internet.

This is all just normal stuff that normal people don't give a single shit about, but the tumblr SJWs want to get triggered by shit like this so they get some attention.
>>
>>337435593

That's not my point.

My point is people have done this for years on twitch, there's an emote to make fun of every race or demographic or whatever the fuck and people haven't care cause it's just fucking Twitch chat spamming dumb little pictures.

But the SECOND a black dude get's involved, batten down the hatches, shut it down, DAS RACIST BRO.

For fucks sake I hate modern society.
>>
people need to realize there's a difference between genuine racial hatred and just being an idiot and spamming TriHard because memes.

realizing that you can't control twitch chat would be a nice start, actually.
>>
What the fuck is TriHard?
>>
>>337434302
>Giving Children and Teenagers a chat to post unfiltered messages on a streaming service that lets you watch professionally played videogames and act surprised and appalled when some bad apples spam memes and ASCII images to garner reactions from either the chat or streamers

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>337435813
>Even after whole thing blew up the player himself said in interview about it that he didn't care and that shit happens in internet.
But thats fucking wrong
>He says he saw it straight after the post-match interview. "I knew it would be bad, but I didn’t think it would be that bad," he says. "I was getting texts from my parents saying, ‘Oh, we saw you on your interview, really good job.' And I was just hoping they saw it in full screen and didn’t see the chat."
>>
>>337435762
>so because something worse happens, every other bad thing in the world is a-okay?

i never said it was okay you illiterate retard

kill yourself
>>
>>337435762
>a picture of a black man is racist
Anon you might want to take a step back and think where this philosophy leads us.
Hint: actual racism in which you are not allowed to mention racers other than whites.
>>
>>337435764

Because most people, even fucking twitch streamers, are either too grown up to care, or just realize it's fucking harmless.

Even fucking Trump, a literal introvert autistic, doesn't fucking care anymore that people poke fun at him.

Think about that. Libby SJW's get more defensive then someone who actually has some sort of mental/emotional deficiency.
>>
>>337435813
he did notice is and he didn't like it at all.

youre quick to deflect anything with the sjw boogieman. I wonder why that is. let's list all your buzzwords

>sjw
>triggered
>normal people

3, not too bad. you should have written "triggered" a bit more, it really helped your arguement.
>>
File: trihard.jpg (29 KB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
trihard.jpg
29 KB, 320x384
>>337435856
>>
>>337435871
you sound like a pleasant human being, congrautlations!

>>337435962
>racism is harmless

thanks for clearing it all up!
>>
>>337435819
If nobody cared there wouldn't be block and mute buttons. Just because you or some other people don't mind being called nigger, spic, chink, or kike doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt other people. Asians bitch about it all the time, but no one cares Muslims plead for acceptance and no one cares. People listen when black people are hurt, that's a good thing, maybe eventually everyone else will be able to air their feelings too.
>>
>>337435952
it's also worth mentioning that the only reason said emote exists is because said black streamer is famous and popular enough to get a global emote dedicated to him
>>
>>337435987

You can either put a source to this or shut up.

Half the people in this thread are saying he didn't care

Other half are saying he didn't like it and said it bother him.

Until you prove one or the other true, the finger will be pointed at the triggered female mod who decided to stir a pot for the sake of fear mongering and views.
>>
>>337435762
>angry that someone is calling you out for being racist?

No, I freely admit to being racist. It annoys the shit out of me that people like you exist, people that would open all borders if it was up to them and watch millions suffer just so some brown people could have slightly better lives. A little racism is good for all of us, it has kept us alive for thousands of years.

I know, I know, I don't know what your political views are but I've talked to enough idiots like you to have an educated guess.
>>
I dont understand people spam ANELE , OpieOP , PogChamp , EleGiggle , Minglee all the time when someone of that race comes up. What is the issue? why are blacks such babies?
>>
>>337436051
Why are people upset about this?
>>
>>337436096
why thank you

i sorry that youre an ignorant retard though
>>
>>337436096
stop caring what teenagers and children think and say
>>
>>337436096

>A picture of a black dude is racist
>A picture of some smiling asian dude is racist
>A picture of some fat dude smiling is fat shaming

Thanks for clearing up you get triggered by the internet equivalent to LITERAL FUCKING EMOTICONS.
>>
>>337436193
>has kept us alive for thousands of years.
The earth is billions of years old, racism is pretty recent and the world is completely falling apart.
>>
>>337436210
there's a more or less formally recognized joke about all asians looking the same being repeated and ran with by the people it was targeted at and literally nobody cares because it's just a fucking joke

wtf two merlinis
>>
>>337434940
Because libshit femdogs are all white whores who crave bbc and get triggered when people in the current year mock them.
>>
>>337436302
>racism is pretty recent
Lmao fucking what?
We literally killed an entire species that was similar to us for being too different.

Racism isn't nothing new
>>
>>337436141
Shouldnt the finger be pointed at the OP, or the first person who chimed in on it to say he didnt care without a source?
>http://www.polygon.com/features/2016/5/12/11658440/twitch-abuse-hearthstone
>>
>>337436302
Well no shit the earth is billions of years old but last I checked microbes and fish don't understand the concept of racism.

Humans have always been racist, it's just natural for someone to want to stick with their own kind for safety.
>>
>>337436103

>Just because you or some other people don't mind being called nigger, spic, chink, or kike doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt other people

Okay hold the fuck up now you're just moving the goal posts.

I never said spamming shit like "nigger, kike, spic" or any of that shit was okay. Pretty sure that shit is blacklisted on most twitch channels anyway, or will be instantly removed and the poster issued a ban.

I'm strictly talking about emotes, which this moderator was complaining about, paticularly the TriHard emote, which is a picture of a smiling black man, literally nothing more.

If you think a tiny picture of a smiling black dude with funny hair is racism, you need to think about what that word means long and hard.
>>
>>337436302
>racism is pretty recent

Tribal warfare has been going on since the dawn of man, dummy.
>>
>>337436141
there's an article about it. he didn't like and he hoped his parents didn't see the twitch chat.

have a nice day!
>>
>>337436438
Species isn't the same as race first of all
Second of all racism was a justification for the slave trade when Europeans began to anally rape Africa and buy slaves from the more organized African tribes.
>>
>>337436241
Are you kidding me!?
>>
>>337436302
>The earth is billions of years old, racism is pretty recent

what kind of backwards retarded non-education do you have to have to think this, racism is documented in the earliest civilizations
>>
File: 1444567137655.jpg (17 KB, 330x304) Image search: [Google]
1444567137655.jpg
17 KB, 330x304
>>337434302
>how do we fix gaming culture, /v/?
>gaming
>culture
>implying a bunch of nerd's which share a imageboard and spend more time on video game's than on anything else besides browsing /v/
and gelbooru are close into becoming something of a culture
>>
>>337436474
What is race?

>>337436482
Oh the emotes? Yeah fuck that, it might be embarrassing, but I wouldn't call it racist
>>
>>337436519

>Doesn't even post a link
>HAHA DUDE IT TOTALLY HAPPENED

Have a nice day too, anon.
>>
>>337436529
>Second of all racism was a justification for the slave trade when Europeans began to anally rape Africa and buy slaves from the more organized African tribes.
Haaghaghag
What?

Again nigga you do know civilization existed and was pretty goddamn healthy and racist before Christ right?
>>
>>337436439
man

two threads talking about garbage shit from polygon

where do you faggots come from anyway?
>>
>>337436585
Okay, gimme some senpai.

>>337436484
Tribal warfare isn't racism, a tribe is not a race. Two tribes fighting implies they're from the same geographical region.
>>
>>337436620
I wasn't the one who made the obvious bait thread m8
>>
>>337436482
the best part is Trihex, the TriHard guy loves the emote and has it constantly shitposted in his chat

hell, i can think of a ton of streamers that shitpost with different emotes. forsen literally exists to spam cancer, he plays that one battle royale game and specifically made a big nigga to find a spear and become a TriHard ZULU WARRIOR TriHard

people should spend less time being offended by everything and spend more time shitposting. its really relaxing
>>
>>337436529
>Racism was a justification for the slave trade

Just shut up you goddamn idiot. Africans sold Africans as slaves and still do but there is no racism involved there, they just do it because they're uncivilized and uncultured brutes.

The same can be said of our ancestors, it happened a long time ago when we were less civilized. Guess what else, the Irish made up a big portion of the slave trade and they're white.
>>
>>337436615
What does Christ have to do with this?
>>
>acknowledging twitch chat
>ever

It's the only thing on the face of the planet that can make /pol/ discussions look like MENSA meetings
>>
>>337436752
The fact that racism and slavery were around before European culture and countries as we know them existed.
Like seriously do you not have an education or something?
>>
>>337436742
Obviously Africans sold slaves, I mentioned that. But you can't just go home with some niggers, you gotta explain that shit, so the concept of an inferior race makes enslaving human beings justifiable.
>>
>>337434302
Don't allow niggers to play video games and reinstate slavery. Simple.
>>
>>337436805
oh yeah he has education

extremist liberal education
>>
>>337436690
It's the "us vs. them" mentality, you putrid little shit. Whether it's race, religion or whatever.

It's ingrained in human DNA.
>>
File: ask OP.jpg (34 KB, 132x260) Image search: [Google]
ask OP.jpg
34 KB, 132x260
>>337434302
>literally watching video game streams
>literally watching video game streams of a f2p card game video game
>literally watching video game streams of a f2p card game video game made by blizzard
>>
File: 1463102696444.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463102696444.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>paying attention to twitch chat
>ever

Either disable chat or ignore it. You cannot control it.
>>
>>337436913
So you admit your tribal warfare example isnt racism.
>>
>>337436824
You realize there are more whites in slavery today than there ever have been blacks at any point in history?

Some people are just fucked up and others are less fucked up, that's just the way life is. People don't need to justify slavery in order to practice it.
>>
Maybe if this was something that happened in real life where the audience was sending or yelling racial comments and shit to the player, I would at least understand to a degree, but this is from Twitch chat, maybe one of, if not, the most cancerous forms of online chat to exist. I understand the guy not wanting his family to see it, but what I don't understand is if the flow of racist comments and whatever were so bad, why didn't they switch it to sub mode, assuming they didn't, and set up filters for the chat? Twitch chat being shit isn't a new occurrence at all. This shouldn't have even been a problem in the first place.
>>
>>337436896
I would have assumed even the most liberal of educations would have mentioned Rome at some point.
Guess they just went "everyone was nice and everything was really good back then!" and called it a a day
>racism and slavery were invented to support the European slave trade
my ass.
>>
>>337436970
>What were romans vs zulu warriors
>what were spaniards vs various affrican tribes
>>
>>337436970
It's the same fucking thing.
>>
>>337436972
Yeah, and I know about Irish slavery and serfdom slavery or whatever. But that wasn't slavery based on race. Irish people own other Irish people and justify it with an inferior race excuse (aka racism)
>>
>>337436947
>watch tv
>watching sport
>watching anything

wow anon, what a good point.

do you want to try another post?
>>
>>337436970
And just out of curiosity, you said racism was relatively new.

How new do you believe it is?
>>
>>337437018
Was that racism or expanding territories, because why the fuck would Spaniards fight unless they were trying to grow an empire, thats not necessarily racism
I didn't know Spaniard was a tribe btw
>>
>>337437085
>But that wasn't slavery based on race
Yes it was.
It was literally
>we took your land, you are different from us ergo worse now work for us
You are such a colossal fucking retard holy shit
>>
>>337435589
I remember Forsen trying to make a sub emote with the TriHard in it, and when someone asked trihex for a permission he said something like "it's cool, spread the TriHard love"
>>
>>337437162
Racism as we know it now is probably 17th or 18th century shit, of course there's prejudice and a different kind of racism before, but as for what we see now, it began being institutionalized and used for colonization and slavery justification around that time. Maybe earlier, I don't remember desu
>>
File: 1370102970242.png (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1370102970242.png
48 KB, 500x500
>>337437091
>>
>>337437234
So Irish people enslaved their fellow Irish people and it was racism? Not elitism or a form of class structure prejudice?
>>
>>337437085
So your reasoning is that racism was the cause for colonial slavery in America, yes?

I'm sorry but that's just not true. Was there racism involved, sure. There's always racism involved when you bring together more than one race, even today. But no the reason we chose Africans was not because we were racist against them and felt them inferior (which people obviously did feel that way I'll give you that) but because they were abundant and easy to capture and enslave. They were convenient. They couldn't very well go to Europe and capture a bunch of white men armed with guns.
>>
>>337436947
Source?
>>
>>337437337
You're so goddamn stupid.

Did you learn that in an equality class or something?
>>
>>337437172
Spaniards were explorers and conquerers.

They also basically defeated or enslaved anything that resisted them or not and wanted to take all the treasures the area had back to spain.

And yes they're a "tribe" because they're a group of people of the same ethnicity within the same geographic location.
>>
>>337437337
>17th or 18th century shit
GAHAHAH
GAHAHA

You actually, like ACTUALLY don't know shit about history. Goddamn at least I got a good laugh out of this, maybe some other anon feels compelled to call you out on your stupidity but I'm fucking done
>racism was invented in the ~1600
>no all those previous cases of conquering other nations and enslaving their people based on race don't count
>>
File: 1461463879027.png (1 MB, 1587x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461463879027.png
1 MB, 1587x1600
>>337437091
>tfw I thought I would hate let's plays but they're actually really relaxing background noise
I was genuinely surprised, I thought it was just something that only folks like 10 years younger than me could get into.
>>
>>337437410
>racism was the cause for colonial slavery in America, yes?
No, but it was a justification that made it easier for everyone to stomach.
>>
>>337437489
It's like you didn't even read it
>>
>>337437606
>maybe earlier
No, your admission for being a retard won't make me not call you a retard
You fucking retard, go read a book.
>>
>>337437481
Nah mostly bait threads where we piss people like you off.

>>337437487
No wait, I see what youre saying, you're saying Spaniard tribes, not that Spaniards as a whole are a tribe.
>>
>>337437606
Did you know that the term "racism" was invented in the early twentieth century by a communist?
>>
>>337437723
You know that maybe earlier was about the modern for of racism that we experience today right?
>>
>>337437806
Put some sauce on that claim son that sounds like a fascinating read
>>
>>337437751
>Nah mostly bait threads where we piss people like you off

Jesus Christ, you're like thirteen years old, aren't you? Fuck it, I'm done.
>>
>>337437930
Oh come on lighten up, we're having fun aren't we? I get to be retarded and you get to tell my why I'm being retarded. It works so well!
>>
>>337437856
You are by far the dumbest most backtrack happy retard I have EVER seen on this site.
Go print that shit out because that's an achievement alright

>racism was invented in 17th century
Holy fucking shit you actually don't know anything about the world before the 15th century do you?
Rhetorical question by the way since you already proved that you don't.
>>
>>337437923
You'll easily find many articles if you search google.
>>
>>337438059
>by the way
*btw
>>
>>337438120
Alrighty, goodnight buckaroos
>>
>>337434302
Y'know games journalism is fucking shit right, and is being completely decimated by lets plays, twitch and youtube; coupled with decreasing value of add bucks. All this shit lately about youtube and twitch misogyny is basically a political play for journo's so exert greater control over a medium thats obliterating them. They might as well scream "look at this problem, listen to us"

Twitch chat is a total shithole but its the closest you'll get to a roaring crowd on the internet and that's what makes it great. Its like you crammed a whole football crowd into one elevator and everyones yelling over each other

Its beautiful in away
>>
>>337436482
spamming nigger, kike and spic is perfectly okay anywhere but a funeral, don't let these silly softcocks get to you
>>
Might be mildly solvable by having the option of premium and free chat on twitch.

The ones who have twitch turbo can have their own chat channel, and there will probably be less shitbaggery since they don't want to get banned from something they pay for, treat it as the main chat that competitors can see. Maybe do it like DOTA and sell "tickets" for events.

Keep the free chat as it is, let anyone use it how they like, just don't have it front and centre for competitors.
>>
>>337434302
You market it to 13 year olds, you deal with 13 year olds. That's it. There's nothing to fix.

Deal with adults if you want comparatively adult behavior.
>>
>>337434302
So they spammed TriHard in chat?
>>
Why is chat spam an issue? Just disable it or ignore it.
Play the fucking game
>>
>>337436241
Because depicting race is a bad thing.
>>
File: 1438839801871.jpg (217 KB, 821x615) Image search: [Google]
1438839801871.jpg
217 KB, 821x615
Good night, /v/.
>>
>>337434302
>Twitch chat is shit
SOMEBODY TELL THE WHITE HOUSE
>>
>>337434939

>everyone is anonymous
>hurr white people
>generalising people based on the color of their skin in general

Kek'd at the irony
>>
>>337435409

>half white when (s)he does/says shit you don't agree with
>black when (s)he agrees with you

Every time
>>
File: 1408927833986.png (1 MB, 986x600) Image search: [Google]
1408927833986.png
1 MB, 986x600
>>337434302
>caring about niggers
Spotted the cuck
>>
>>337441405
Well if you kind of agree with them they must be half white
>>
>>337434302
keep crying bitch nigga

The internet was this way well before normies invaded and tried to make it PC and boring. Fuck everyone who gets offended, get off the internet.
>>
>>337435068
All you niggers living in the west have white in you fucko
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.