[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing through this. Already got the axe, submarine and knife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Playing through this. Already got the axe, submarine and knife endings.
I have some questions though:
Is it gonna get really difficult for me to get the other endings on my own at this point or will I be fine as long as I pick things as differently as possible? I just don't wanna end up wasting my time and redoing puzzles I've already done only to get an ending I've already seen. Also, do the irrelevant dialogue options matter? For instance, the ones like asking a certain combination of people to help you open the door where 9 was?
>>
just look up a walkthrough so you don't accidentally get the coffin ending before the safe ending. else you'll have to play the game a third time to get the true ending.
>>
True and safe endings are fucking bullshit to get, just look them up now and save yourself some trouble.
>>
>>337433878
>>337433980
Is it gonna be like this in VLR? Also, 3DS or Vita? Leaning toward Vita, but still unsure.
>>
File: 999%2Bending%2Bguide[1].gif (114 KB, 1242x866) Image search: [Google]
999%2Bending%2Bguide[1].gif
114 KB, 1242x866
Follow this

Also I think coffin is worth doing.
>>
>>337434164

VLR has a built in flowchart to track what paths you've been on. You only get the ending in that by following them all anyway.

Vita
>>
>>337433878
why did nobody but me had the coffin ending on his first playthrough, even though you go through all the rooms that are first on the list of options
did nobody pick up the clover card from santa or what?
did nobody
>>
File: dd.png (15 KB, 163x200) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
15 KB, 163x200
>>337433730
>he doesn't have the safe ending yet
You're in for one hell of a ride, anon.
>>
>Play this when it came out
>Get all endings before true end
>DS Hinge fucking breaks off
>Years later, don't even have my save
>mfw there's even a third game coming out now and I'm not caught up
Is there ANYTHING I can do to not have to replay the game over (twice)?
>>
>>337435275
Emulate it or watch on YouTube
>>
>>337435275
Just get the fucking safe and true end it's gonna take you like 6 hours jesus it's worth it
>>
>>337435413
But I want to be legit ;_;
>>
File: 41-113.png (62 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
41-113.png
62 KB, 512x384
>>337435275
Emulate it, man. I know you don't want to replay it all, but it's been a few years. You're going to forget some important details. Buy the physical copy later.
Also, try to get and play VLR as soon as you can, Zero Time Dilemma is coming out on June 28th.
>>
OP here.
So, if I'm not mistaken, I have to get the safe ending THEN the coffin ending?
>>
Yeah. If you get the coffin ending first then the ending is actually really lame.

Next spoiler is actually a spoiler (i guess) It ends in a To Be Continued. That goes away when you play the safe ending first.

Getting the safe ending first is the way to go, I think.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.