[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Disney Infinity is canceled, and Disney no longer has a chokehold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: magneto-mvc2-l.jpg (46 KB, 457x542) Image search: [Google]
magneto-mvc2-l.jpg
46 KB, 457x542
So Disney Infinity is canceled, and Disney no longer has a chokehold over the Marvel licence

[spoiler[Marvel vs Capcom 4 baybee[/spoiler]
>>
marvel 3 had a great cast too bad most of them were too weak to keep up with the ridiculous touch of death infinite meta
>>
I hope they put Megaman and Megaman X in it!
>>
>>337427569
Have fun with your only Marvel movie characters in their movie costumes. No mutants, no Fantatsic Four.
>>
>>337427569
>Disney no longer has a chokehold over the Marvel licence

Except for the part where they still own Marvel and get to decide who can and can't make games based on their property.
>>
>So Disney Infinity is canceled
whoa, wait, why?
>>
>>337427569
they may not want to do business with capcom and capcom may not want to do shit with them. but this would be nice just so we can get the mvc games on digital, maybe a touched up ultimate mvc3 with everything and a 4th game
>>
>mfw heavy iron studios get's the marvel license and makes an xmen game
>>
>>337428049
too much effort for not enough shekels like the marvel/starwars movies rakes in for them.
>>
>>337428049
>But clearly, Disney doesn’t want to deal directly with making games any longer. That’s because it’s expensive, and the interactive-toy market is overly saturated.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/05/10/the-disney-infinity-franchise-is-over-as-entertainment-company-pulls-out-of-console-games/
>>
>>337428329
>is overly saturated.
what? there was skylanders, amiibo and lego dimensions. 3 competitors is over saturated? I mean disney has their exclusive characters , some the widest selection of characters to boot. i feel we will see disney/starwars/marvel dimensions characters eventually since disney does business with lego.
>>
I just want another good Spider-Man game god dammit, I know the Sucker Punch thing was fake but I still want that shit to happen.
>>
>>337427743
Except Morrigan is top tier.
>>
>>337428621
They also screwed themselves by making too much of the figures and also creating ones that no one wanted like Lone Ranger, Cars, Yondu, and Star Wars Rebels.
>>
>>337427569

Mahvel without any X-men wouldn't feel right and Inhumans suck ass. Hopefully, when all of the Fox movies bomb, they'll just give up the rights.
>>
>>337428157
sony/fox owns the rights to xmen, movies at least iirc.
>>
>>337429554
a Vs. game with Inhumans would be pretty sweet
>>
>>337427569
Please make it like MvC2 but with all the major problems fixed.

>more cooldown on assist call
>no more assist relaunch infinite
>keep unfly/refly
>keep undizzy, character is invincible but uncontrollable till feet touch ground

etc.
>>
>>337431592
>keep unfly/refly
>keep undizzy, character is invincible but uncontrollable till feet touch ground

literally all i ask for.
>>
>>337427947
>>337429840
>>337429554
>implying movie rights and game rights are the same thing
>see: MvC3, Lego games, Marvel Heroes, Countless mobile games

Just give me ultimate alliance 3
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.