[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever tried to beat a video game in one sitting? With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1462322393163.png (272 KB, 639x330) Image search: [Google]
1462322393163.png
272 KB, 639x330
Have you ever tried to beat a video game in one sitting? With certain restrictions or without looking up guides? What was your hardest playthrough in one sitting?
>>
Please respond.
>>
Please?
>>
File: 1462782916849.jpg (32 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1462782916849.jpg
32 KB, 300x250
Pls?
>>
Max Payne 1 and 2 like 12 years ago
>>
File: 1462783047180.jpg (143 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1462783047180.jpg
143 KB, 894x894
>>337427908
>>
>>337427238
i think the only games i've ever beaten in one sitting was sonic 2 and sonic advance, cyborg justice and vectorman.
>>
>>337427238
Beat Dante's Inferno in one sitting on release day because that game was a WHOPPING 5 HOURS LONG with the only extra content being and endless fight room. Returned it immediately.
>>
Tried beating shovel knight in one sitting first playthrough...got to the last dungeon at 4am and just kept falling into same pit over and over for 20 minutes until I noticed I was crying and went to bed.
>>
I actually beat Dark souls 2 4 times in one sitting. I was going for 100% achievements and needed to beat the game a bunch of times for all miracles. Man oh man I can tell you I beat the living shit out of everything with my lightning infused greatsword, Sunlight blade, and rolling over everything with 2-3 2H r1's.
>>
Never on purpose no, but a friend and I beat the last FEAR, 3? in like 3 hours. Just because it's so unacceptably short. We accidentally finished it while third friend was napping, he was supposed to get a turn too.
>>
I tried to beat Glover without using cheats since I only ever messed around with the game as a kid. Minus the awkward glitches that got me killed a few times, I realized it is actually a surprisingly adequate game.
>>
>>337427238
Spore. Literally played that shit for 24 hours straight.
>>
>>337427238
Last year I beat Metroid Fusion in one sitting, in about 2 and a half hours. Felt pretty good.
Before that I beat the Darkness 2 in one 8 hour session and Resistance 3 in about the same amount of time.
>>
>>337427238
I beat Super Paper Mario in one sitting. That was when I lost faith in Paper Mario.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.