[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some fun video games I can pirate that are no larger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Torrent.jpg (52 KB, 631x631) Image search: [Google]
Torrent.jpg
52 KB, 631x631
What are some fun video games I can pirate that are no larger than 20GB in size? I'm gonna be without internet for a while and want to stock up on some fun.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
Are you up for emulation?

What kind of build do you have?

Do you have preferences in genre?

Dark souls Is a must, be sure to find the way to apply DSfix to the pirated copy
>>
Project Zomboid
>>
>>337426745
Doom series with a bunch of mods.
STALKER series with another bunch of mods
First two witcher games
Metro series
mass effect 1
dark souls
>>
Goat Simulator
>>
Remember Me is alright. Orgasmic scenery too.
>>
>>337426745
If you're gonna be off the grid, get a few full rom sets. Every NES game ever is less than 256 mb.
>>
File: How to fix TES combat.png (187 KB, 252x357) Image search: [Google]
How to fix TES combat.png
187 KB, 252x357
>>337426745
>>
>>337427659
>Are you up for emulation?
>What kind of build do you have?

Yes, although my specs (Phenom II 965 / 4GB of RAM / Radeon 7870) aren't really good enough for most PS2 games, I struggled to get through MGS3. I should be able to emulate everything else though.

>>337427724
Played all of them.

>>337427765
:^)

>>337427659
>Do you have preferences in genre?

Not exactly but I'd prefer something mindless and fun, I don't exactly feel up for Civilization or Europa Universalis right now.
>>
>>337426745
Adventures of shuggy
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Download shit from GBA, like advance wars, golden sun, fire emblem
SNEs roms
PS1 games
Even PS2 games
>>
>>337427889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS49Dazin3E
it's required at this point
>>
File: 3x3.jpg (512 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
3x3.jpg
512 KB, 900x900
-most of the ones pictured
-SWAT4
-world of goo
-creeper world is a really nice game I,ve been playing recently. It's addictive if you can get past the basic flash graphics.
-all age of empires/mythology
-browse steam's indie section for title you might have missed
-subnautica (really great and spoopy)
-warcraft 3 custom maps
>>
>>337426745
How shitty is your computer?
Just get mednafen and a shitload of roms
>>
>>337427937
k, so you can do dolphin.

try some wind waker and F-zero GX

also if you want a mindless game, I know you said no , but civ 3 on easy is a huge time sink and can be fun.
going off your specs, some good games are:
>Tourchlight 1
>Shadowgrounds
>Saints row 2(get "gentlemen of the row" mod)
>Oddworld strangers wrath
>jet set radio
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.