[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?! Who else enjoyed Yuna's concerts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: pm6Fh.png (247 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
pm6Fh.png
247 KB, 640x412
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?!

Who else enjoyed Yuna's concerts?
>>
File: 1429514570839.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1429514570839.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>337426042
i legitimately enjoy this song in it's complete cattchyness. i also playing dressup with Paine, Yuna and Rikku.

does that make me gay?

Sphere Hunter spin off game when?
>>
>>337426323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4voJjkJevs

1000 words was much better
>>
>>337427091
FFX and X2 had great soundtracks
>>
AND I KNOW
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY MY HEART CAN GO
I WON'T GIVE IN TO IT NOW
>>
I wondered what this bullshit has to do with the story and events of the main game but then I found out about all the awful pop culture modern Japan has and began to undertsand that it's a franchise cashgrab based on a silly media fad that never took hold in the West. Ruined my vision of a futuristic and capitalist Japan forever and now I only think about sweating fat men buying the same CD multiple times to adhere to a cliché of being a idol enthusiast. Sometimes I miss being young and innocent.
>>
the game is out?

so how is it?
>>
>>337430652
It's been out for over 15 years anon. And it stands the test of time, it is great.

If we're talking about X-2, not so much. It's okay, but you have to look past tons of bullshit
>>
>>337427091

>Spoony actually liked this

what a faggot
>>
File: nooj.jpg (111 KB, 595x507) Image search: [Google]
nooj.jpg
111 KB, 595x507
>>337426042
It's fun
But the costumes are still an eyesore
>>
>>337430886
>X-2, not so much
fuck off
>>
File: FFX-2_Artwork_Leblanc.png (192 KB, 331x555) Image search: [Google]
FFX-2_Artwork_Leblanc.png
192 KB, 331x555
Best battle theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UISKRfzq67A
>>
>>337431241
X-2 probably has the best gameplay in the whole franchise, but the main story is probably one of the worst and least interesting.
The game would have been 10/10 if it was just random girl power adventures, like a fantasy version of Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>337431151
>muh eceleb shit
Hang yourself
>>
>>337430886
im asking about the pc port
>>
>>337432073
How much do you think possibly changed?
>>
What's with the hype for this two old games?
Was PCuck too poor to afford a console at that time?
Or are PCucks actually bunch of underage who just happen to start playing video games from late 2000?
>>
>>337433041
Wew lad
>>
>>337426042
I loved them both
One of my favorite parts in the game
A shame there wasn't a closing concert but topping the 1000 words duet would have probably been impossible
I still want a FFX-3 with the adventures of Yuna, Tidus, Shuyin and Lenne
Just retcon X-2.5 out of existence and make it
That said X-2 is definitely my favorite FF game ever and one of my favorite games of all time
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.