[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Prank_house_duel.jpg (115 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
Prank_house_duel.jpg
115 KB, 480x272
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
No one
the only killer in DR2 who did anything wrong was Mikan
>>
File: TanakaCaught.jpg (42 KB, 278x272) Image search: [Google]
TanakaCaught.jpg
42 KB, 278x272
Why is he so perfect?
>>
>>337423583
Gundam says he could have left anytime.
Nekomaru staying pretty much says he agreed to risk his life for the others to escape under the condition that they fight to the death.
>>
>>337423827
I'd be fine if she just killed Hiyoko. It'd make sense and afterwards she can call out the group on how nobody gave a shit about Hiyoko bullying Mikan.

But man it's not cool that she killed Ibuki.
>>
>>337423827
Mikan's case was utter bullshit. They literally reverted her to her current self and had her kill two people in order to further achieve a task that wasn't even related to the feelings she had from the island.
>>
Nekomaru, for underestimating the powers of the Evil Eye and the Four Dark Devas of Destruction.
>>
>>337423583
Neither of them, honestly. Both of them had outright refused to watch everybody simply lay down and die, and their fight was a testament to that fact, as they both chose not to simply lay down and die on their own. Nekomaru probably would have been a bit more transparent about things had he murdered Gundam, and it would be a bit awkward to explain how this boy was smashed to oblivion by these starving, weakly teenagers when there's a gigantic robot fucking around in their party. I feel that Gundam only succeeded because it would allow him to still fight to the end and refuse to accept death even in his court case.
>>
>>337423827
Literally any other character would have done the done the same thing if they had caught the remembering disease instead of her
>>
Is the epic mafia tanaka roleplayer here?

i miss you
>>
I was honestly surprised that Sonia never became a murderer for Soda Pop to desperately defend to her dying breath.
That's exactly where I thought her character was going.
>>
>tfw your waifu isn't even real in a video game
>>
>>337426081
sonia is red herring for castle island stage and the despair version must be a whore queen
>>
>>337426147
It would have been good if she survived through the whole thing/was a real person, and "good" isn't allowed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.