[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: iphone.jpg (67 KB, 478x595) Image search: [Google]
iphone.jpg
67 KB, 478x595
So uh... I just got my sister's old iphone.

Any game recommendations?
>>
Are there are any tit pics?
>>
Civilization 6
>>
I hear you need to pay to play battle for wesnoth on the iphone, is that legal? I thought the GPL prevented that.
>>
File: WAKEMEUPINSIDE.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUPINSIDE.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>337423526
>You got an iphone

Trade it off to one of your dumbass friends who wants one for some cash and get an Android phone

Iphones are fucking awful.
>>
>>337423526
any nudes in there?
>>
>>337423526
Is your sister hot?
>>
>>337423526
Post nudes already
>>
>>337423526
Check for nudes
>>
>>337424081
which android phone do you recommend that isn't $600
>>
>>337424081
what this guy said

take that money + some of your own and buy a nexus 6p.
>>
1.) A Dark Room
2.) Monument Valley

That's it.
>>
>>337423526
>...

A book on English punctuation and not typing like faggot interactive movie game.
>>
File: image.png (869 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
869 KB, 750x1334
Candy crush
>>
>>337424306
A Droid Turbo is sub $600
Should just buy your phone from a carrier though and pay through it on your monthy bill. You've only gotta put about half down upfront and it's basically yours.
>>
>>337424306
Do you pay your own phone bill? Or are you another spoiled fuck that has his parents pay it for him.

If you aren't, a Nexus 5x, Nexus 6 and Nexus 6p run on Googles own private network called Fi. It's the best coverage you're veer going to get because it utilizes dual-band radio; which means you'll get sprint and T mobiles networks + wifi calling/text. On top of that your cell phone bill is based on the data you use. This month I paid $29. Unlimited text and calls worldwide. Then you pay 10$/gig PLUS you get money back on whatever data you don't use. So if you buy 1gig and only use 800mb that month you get $2 back.

If you use a lot of data though, Tmobile is your best choice. Great service and a cheap 6gb plan that's like $60 a month with unlimited text/calls.
>>
get an android phone and get ppsspp
ive been playing through corpse party 1 and 2 on it, going to start lunar silver star story.
>>
Double Dragon, not the trilogy, just straight Double Dragon. It's an awesome remake that plays super close to the GBA one
>>
I just got the LG v10. fucking amazing phone. so far only emulating games on it.
>>
>>337425050
ayy I'm using a new one I got on sale earlier this week
it's been a great upgrade from my Galaxy S3 since it broke
>>
>>337424847
I get turned down from carrier contracts, though I have great credit I lack annual income so I only can do buy outs entirely on phones

>>337424939

Yes I pay for my own phone, it's $20 for unlim talk+text no data available (Unless you wanna pay fuckin $15 for 500mb) but I'm not in the US so I can't take advantage of the offers they have
>>
>>337425237
google is worldwide bro. especially in india where you live. you can shit on the street and shitpost on 4chan at THE SAME TIME and it'll cost you pennies.

look into it bro
>>
>>337423526
How old are you?
>>
>>337424493
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME!!1! I've played like 600 hours! I'm such a nerd! lol
>>
>OP admits to being underage
>mods dont do shit
>>
File: seriously hope.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
seriously hope.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>yfw the only app for browsing 4chan for Iphones has to be paid for

>Then you switch over to an Android and see there's 2 perfectly great ones available for free

Iphone? More like a cuck phone
>>
>>337425587
What are you using ? I haven't seen anything I like more than the browser
>>
>>337425587
>using an app to browse 4chan
???
¿¿¿
>>
>>337425413
Dunno why you would think I'm Indian, but it's even worse, I'm Canadian
>>
>>337425174
hell yea. I was torn between the v10 and waiting for a newer flagship. but really the v10 is a fucking monster.
before I had a fagphone 6 plus and its much better. handles everything I throw at it like a champ
>>
every phone game is fucking horrible.
>prove me wrong
>>
>>337423526
Soda doungeon
>>
>>337425792
Not using clover or chain. Shiggydiggy ma nigga
>>
>>337423645
ohh this anon got a point
>>
>>337426457
I got myself stop caring about these stupid addictive-and-no-fun games.I'm currently using an emulator instead
>>
>>337423526
Emulators are your best bet. Currently emulating pokemon bronze it's a pretty good gen 2 romhack.

>>337424306
Chink phones are extremely good value for money. I just got the /g/ meme phone (redmi 3 pro) for 180US
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.