[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
buyer's regret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: sixty niggas.jpg (241 KB, 1000x894) Image search: [Google]
sixty niggas.jpg
241 KB, 1000x894
When was the last time you regret buying a game? For me it was pic related.
>>
>>337420040
Need For Speed Rivals
>>
>>337420040
Interestingly, my regret is also a 3ds game.
Youkai watch.

H
What a piece of garbage. And the worse part is that me buying it was the work of /v/'s shills
>>
>>337420207
Is Youkai watch anything like pokemon games of nowadays? Granted i don't like pokemon games but i can't see the formula failing to sell.
>>
>>337420304
its about japanese folk monsters. you befriend them and use them in your team to battle yokais that are affecting the town's people. To capture them you have some sort of glass and you have to use it to turn the yokai visible by following it. GThe battle system is automatic, you have 6 monsters in your team and the only thing you can do is move them around so you can have 3 in the front. It is shit.
>>
>>337420040
The only regret you should have OP was not modding your 3ds so that you can never have buyers remorse ever again.
>>
>>337420684
Fucked up when i tried, for no other reason other than being an idiot, of course.

To add, Legends of Legacy has to be shittiest RPG i have ever played in my life, its a repetitive clusterfuck of rpg elements that make little sense. Average premise, illusion of customizability and the cherry of the shit cake is that a crucial mechanic is never really explained in the game at all.
>>
Operation Abyss. Shit game.
>>
>>337421067
I played the demo and gave up when I absolutely could not make heads or tails of how you were supposed to learn new skills. Is the whole game just obtuse bullshit like that or what?
>>
File: 009.png (56 KB, 228x251) Image search: [Google]
009.png
56 KB, 228x251
Pokken Tournament - Good game but I never play it.
Summon Night 6 - Never even got to play this one. Didn't know I had to fucking play the 5 games before it.
>>
Pokemon black 2.
The last Pokemon game I had played was SS, which I enjoyed but I had moved away since then.
It was an okay game I guess but it was ultimately the same shit as the last game and I realized I was just done with Pokemon at that point.
>>
>>337421376
It is, apparently skills are optained by RNG and some characters have more of a chance to learn them with particular weapons, it all boils down to RNG.

For reasons i can't understand theres like 2-something one handed sword skills and like, a dozen tops of the rest. They don't do ANYTHING different other than "costs extra MP, deals more damage, 1% to inflict a debuff you can't even keep track of".

Battle formations are never explained, granted its common sense, but to acquire them you must back track to previous maps for no other reason and hope that a NPC happens to spawn so you talk to it and get a new formation, thats like the most unintuitive mechanic i have ever seen.

The element system is cool, but since the enemy can take advantage of it better than you it is a chore to keep a party member constantly calling the element to your side. This, plus the fact that one of your team mates has to be 24/7 on defense position doing nothing but guarding or some related skill, gives you a grand total of one party member to attack/heal most of the time. Also offensive magic sucks, don't bother.

Yes, i am mad

At least i bought it used from some random guy.
>>
Smash Bros for the 3ds.
Busted the analog stick after two days of playing then never played it again.
>>
>>337420207
>>337420542
this
I don't usually leave a game unfinished but damn Yokai watch is literally made for babies
>>
File: SF_Fuse.png (353 KB, 486x800) Image search: [Google]
SF_Fuse.png
353 KB, 486x800
>>337420040
>>337421067
>>337421376
>>337421851
I told you it was shit, man.
I fucking told you.
But you fags were all "if it's on the 3DS it has to be good!"
And now we have RS2 on cellphone only thanks to you cunts.
>>
File: PS_3DS_FireEmblemAwakening_enGB.png (287 KB, 456x409) Image search: [Google]
PS_3DS_FireEmblemAwakening_enGB.png
287 KB, 456x409
>>337420040
Biggest regret on the system.
>>
>>337420040
I uninstalled this shit and never looked back

It just boring as fuck and way too fucking hard for its own good
>>
File: i regret everything.jpg (60 KB, 350x297) Image search: [Google]
i regret everything.jpg
60 KB, 350x297
>>337424581
>b-b-b-but it saved fire emblem!
>>
File: playstation_4-3169634.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
playstation_4-3169634.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>337420040
>>
>>337425406
came here to post this
>>
>>337425406
This reminds me
>new wild guns for PS4
Literally unexpected
>>
>>337424946
Seriously fuck everyone that told me it was a good game.
>>
>>337426108
>mfw my buddy got into fire emblem with awakening

I mean, he's a good guy and all, but fucking hell, I worry about him sometimes.
>>
>>337420040
I liked it. It was hard and colorful and the character designs were good and the map traversal was actually extremely fun for a 3ds game. Like a 7/10.
>>
>>337427070
>the map traversal was actually extremely fun for a 3ds game
What a lying sack of shit you are.
>>
>>337420040
Block+water shield made that game a joke
>>
>>337427752
The game doesn't require strategy at all, not getting where the game being hard is coming from.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.