[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tales of Symphonia R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 21345321.jpg (138 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
21345321.jpg
138 KB, 800x800
So what do you want in the 15th Anniversary remake 2 years from now?

>Playable Yuan
>Reworked battle system, closer to Vesperia/Hearts R
>Same world map/fixed camera style, but with graphics closer to Vesperia
>Being able to keep both Zelos and Kratos in the party at the end
>More artes
>Updated orchestrated soundtrack
>>
I know you're trying to be an idealist like Lloyd, but you have to remember that he was also legitimately stupid.
>>
>>337420036
Every hero needs a little bit of stupid.
>>
>>337419386
remove all that and the ability to skip that fucking forest
>>
>>337420865
The on before Mizuho? I'll never understand why people had trouble with it. Just follow the sunlight.
>>
Hot coffee mod.
I lied, I don't want that
>>
>>337421656
I want a cold coffee mod
>>
>>337421386

No, he means Ymir Forest.

there's scary fish in the water
>>
>>337419386
Stop trying to ruing the fucking game.
I love the way the battle system feels. Stop.
>>
>>337419386

I want Destiny R and Destiny 2 to get localized releases in some form. PSN for PS4, I don't know.

Yes I already played them in Japanese, multiple times. That's not the point.
>>
>>337421906
Just as easy. Just follow the butterflies.
The entire premise of that dungeon is fucking retarded though. Like shit Sheena just ask Undine to grab the fucking fruit.
>>
File: talesofphantaia.jpg (31 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
talesofphantaia.jpg
31 KB, 400x228
>bought this game for PS4
>still haven't even tried it yet
>>
ONLINE 4 PLAYER CO-OP

FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>337422034

Or Colette, who can fly
>>
>>
Make the life or death of a party member hinge on something other than having high affection with a completely different party member.

I think that the potential death was supposed to be a secret in the first place, but its trigger never made much sense to me. Why would having a nice chat with one make Lloyd distrust the other? Did I miss something?
>>
>>337419386
>So what do you want in the 15th Anniversary remake 2 years from now?

The what now? Is this real?
>>
>>337422062
How the hell would that even work retard? You just watch your friend work the story and play for like 2 minutes out of the hour?
>>
>>337422406
It is if you believe really hard anon.
>>
>>337422408

Well that's not really any different from playing with them on the couch, aside from lack of conversation.
>>
>>337421985
Destiny R is amazing, but I have a feeling a lot of people would hate 2.
>>
>>337422149
Anon am I meant to be mad? That just seemed pretty sweet and genuine.
>>
File: 1457667277421.png (156 KB, 502x384) Image search: [Google]
1457667277421.png
156 KB, 502x384
>>337419386
I don't want a remake. Can't wait for the next gen title though. It's about time they drop the Xillia engine.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.