[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to admit this game looks pretty incredible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1463064150049.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463064150049.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
As a PC user, it's pretty clear the artstyle in his game is very top notch.

Great work Naughty Dog, I'm impressed.
>>
spotted the shill
>>
Too bad it's more movie than game. For a movie the graphics are pretty bad.
>>
>>337416856
Now THAT'S falseflagging.
>>
>>337416935
Sadly, no.

It's just a great looking game and I just wanted to aknowledge the work behind it, it's pretty well done.
>>
Finally a game that almost looks as good as Crysis.
>>
It really all boils down to production value at the end of the day, and Sony has no shortage of faith in Neil Druckmann to direct a really well recieved entry in an already critically acclaimed series; his follow up to one of the most universally well recieved games of all time.
>>
>Still defending downgrade 4
Look at this then
https://youtu.be/HCNyuomzVu8?t=323
>inb4 waa Digital Foundary love it
they dont they even meantion how much worse the rocks look
>>
>>337417016
Oh so you've finished it?
>>
>>337417065
t. Neil "Orson Welles" Druckmann
>>
>>337417098
OP here, I played TLOU and I didn't think too highly of it, many things bothered me about the game but I'll admit I didn't put more than a couple hours into it
>>
In every fucking picture, every single one you fucking shills keep posting here. I keep seeing massive amounts of fucking blur in the foreground.
Fuck off with your blurry ass looking game for far-sighted people.
>>
>>337417130
>downgraded
>looks better than demo
>>
>>337416856
Viral marketer pls go
>>
>>337417191
Yeah the story was basically as good as it possibly could have been for how generic a zombie story it was, and i really enjoyed how it was told. Beyond that, the gameplay didn't really introduce anything new or unique at all; it kind of just honed a smorgasbord of safe easy cliched gameplay from the generation(ps3/360). At the same time, i was relieved by how critically acclaimed it was, as I feel like it was the capitulation for a lot of what i'd consider negative game design attitudes from that generation. Front-loading the game with cutscenes and relying on the narrative to engage the player instead of the gameplay. I feel like people have stopped doing that so much because they no longer feel that there's room to compete when it's already been so well done. That, combined with the proliferation of series like Dark Souls which are entirely hinged on their gameplay has set us on a trajectory of good game design attitudes imo.
>>
File: le epic fail.png (136 KB, 336x326) Image search: [Google]
le epic fail.png
136 KB, 336x326
>>337417028
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.