[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What about the NX would be a deal breaker for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: nintendo-timeline.jpg (229 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-timeline.jpg
229 KB, 900x506
What about the NX would be a deal breaker for you?
>>
>>337416054
FIVE-HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS
>>
>>337416054
fewer than 20 lbs. of pussy and ass
>>
>>337416054
I'll buy a NX if it has a normal controller for the standard controller and is backwards compatible with Wii and Wii U games with an optional tablet controller.
>>
Region lock.
>>
>>337416054
If it is ONLY a hanheld
>>
>>337416850
This. I think I'm done with Nintendo home consoles.
>>
NES > SuperNES
Wii > Wii U

maybe they should stick to playing cards
>>
>>337416842
This.
>>
>>337416054
>86
>92
>97

eeeeh? what the fuck is this, some europoor chart?
>>
Motion controls.
>>
>>337416916
Oh man, i was answeing OP's question about "deal breaker" i dont want a handheld.
>>
It would depend on what they announce along side with the console. If you look back at the Wii U announcement, there were a lot of games aimed at casuals, like Wii Fit U, Wii Party U, and Singstar(?). If all they talk about is a 2-D Mario, and amiibo's I'll probably skip it.
>>
>>337416054
>all those incorrect Europoor release-dates
YOU'RE TRIGGERING MY OCD.
>1985
>1990
>1996
>>
>>337417103
Look at that shitty SNES, of course OP it's a dirty Europoor.
>>
>>337416054
Having to rely on NOA for games. NX is already dead to me.
>>
Any sort of gimmick whatsoever. The Wii killed nearly 20 years of extreme Nintendroning because of the retarded as fuck waggle. I got the Wii U as a gift and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but I still preferred the Pro controller. That shit would need to be standard before I would even consider getting an NX
>>
I'm just about writing it off already. I can't really see a reason to pick one up. I'll probably get a 4K instead since I didn't fall for the #greatnessawaits before any fucking games were out for it.
>>
The whole fucking system is a deal breaker for me. There were some fun things to play on the Wii U, but it could have had plenty more titles. And Nintendo ' s been slipping with most of their series lately.

I liked 3D World but we could do with another 64/Sunshine/Galaxy-esque entry
>>
Having a botched release with little to play for almost a year for the third consecutive time.
>>
Nintendo has lost the home console market and they're not getting it back.
Third parties aren't going to bother porting games to NX

It will end up being just another Nintendo machine.
>>
Literally any gimmick
I'm sick of that shit
Don't even pull a Sony and slap a share button on the controller
>>
>>337418481
>It will end up being just another Nintendo machine.
And we've seen the pace at which Nintendo can put out high-definition software. If NX doesn't take off right away, the same thing that happened to Wii U will happen to it -- they'll just start moving all their big projects to the next platform.
>>
>>337416054
An internal harddrive less than a cell phone.

>>337416842
Also this. Region free is an actual must by this point.
>>
Not enough games at launch after this fuckload of nothing the past two years. Even more irritating is if they barely have enough games but have a ton of amiibo focused shit.
>>
File: 1446352286836.jpg (41 KB, 452x312) Image search: [Google]
1446352286836.jpg
41 KB, 452x312
The Wii came out 10 years ago
>>
Touch screen
Stupid controller
Region lock
Any sort of gimmick
>>
>>337416054
I'd buy it if it has lots of good games.

I won't be buying it.
>>
File: contempt-pic.jpg (24 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
contempt-pic.jpg
24 KB, 590x392
>>337417483

>American date for NES
>Japanese date for SNES

Your OCD sucks
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 500x326
>>337419080
>He thinks he can read the future
>>
I'm not fucking buying it. I bought the Wii the day it came out, I've never been so fucking burned before by a console purchase.

Hell, I didn't even bother buying a console this generation. I just went all in on PC gaming.
>>
>>337416054

normal controller that dont drop every gereracion
>>
>>337416054
If it had mandatory facebook/twitter integration

or if you could be banned/locked out of your NX for racism.
>>
File: 1451070119046.jpg (71 KB, 699x936) Image search: [Google]
1451070119046.jpg
71 KB, 699x936
Less powerful than ps4, which is setting the bar so low I could trip over it
>>
File: .jpg (58 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
58 KB, 670x377
>>337416054
>What about the NX would be a deal breaker for you?
nintendoed games
>>
>>337416054
>WIIU came out in 2012

I don't believe you.
>>
>>337419657
these are amazing and hilarious.

What are comics like these called?
>>
more gimmicky bullshit no one except casuals and people who don't play video games only care about
generation old hardware
lack of 3rd party development
more Nintendo first party rehashes
region locking
not making digital downloads permanently tied to your Nintendo account
keeping the Wii name
locking content behind toys i don't want
censoring content because despite forcing me to agree that I'm above the age of 18, I'm apparently not mature enough to handle any sort of marginally racy game content.

that's all the stuff that would cement my not wanting to get the NX.
>>
>>337416054
Less than 6 real games during the first 6 months. I can deal with those stupid gimmicks, if I survived to the Virtual Boy when I was a kid, then I can survive anything.
>>
>>337419376
It's not going to get any third party support until it establishes an install base. Western third party support, anyway. And yeah, it's funny to shit post about Doom and yeah, Ubisoft has been shit for years, but at a certain point when pretty much nothing from the West aside from indie multiplats are showing up on your system, and you're not even getting the top Japanese stuff, it's almost impossible to make a case for buying a Nintendo system unless you're a hardcore Nintendo fan.

People will stay away and the conditions for getting third party support won't really materialize. It'll end up just like the Wii U.
>>
File: 6_layer_minimum.png (396 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
6_layer_minimum.png
396 KB, 540x540
>>337419784
I wish I knew but here's the only other one I have
>>
Zelda NX version doesn't completely shit on the U version performance wise at launch.
>>
>>337419816
No one cared about game droughts when we were kids because we could get entertained with 2 or 3 games for a very long time.

Now I'm 20, I have access to all 3DS games via piracy and Wii U games through loadiine and I hardly find myself playing stuff anymore.
>>
Well there are a few other things of course, but I have to say if its actually Region Locked again I won't fucking touch the thing.

Not because I ever even import or that it even really affects me, but it will however speak volumes of how Nintendo hasn't learned a fucking thing from the Wii U and I wouldn't want anything to do with those assholes.
>>
Hardware that's viable with PS4 Neo
>inb4 Emily Rogers

That cunt is the equivalent of a bureaucrat that burns and forges documents . She's no different from Doctor Cupcakes.
>>
>>337419616
The Wii U is a pretty strong signal that they won't drop compatibility and may even finally standardize their controller.
>>
Wait, it's got to have BC with Wii and Wii U, right? Or at the very least, with Wii U. I mean there are Wii U games I want to play, but I don't want to end up buying two consoles.
>>
>>337416054
>Wii is 10 years old
Fucking time, stop going fast
>>
>>337419969
A lot of AA developers died during the transition to the 7th gen because they didn't had the money and resources to keep developing games. Also there was a bunch of good licensed games, now barely there's a few ones and for some stupid reason Disney decided to stop doing videogames.
>>
>>337419126
The NES and Famicom were released in different years, friendo.
>>
AC launch game, but ultimately having another smash sequel, which is eventually guaranteed
>>
No games
>>
>>337419672
That actually looks MORE lewd...

But anyway, Nintendo is dead to me.
If it isn't a 10/10 console war winning power house with no gimmicks, I ain't buying it.
They've had decades to learn from their mistakes. if they screw it up again, there's no saving them.
>>
What is the console more greenest of all video games?

a console that does not spend almost no energy, and is 100% environmentally friendly.
>>
File: 1460521309866.jpg (217 KB, 972x726) Image search: [Google]
1460521309866.jpg
217 KB, 972x726
>>337419012
>>
>>337416054
Having 32 fucking gb of storage again.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.