[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any literal possibility for Bloodborne to come to PC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (95 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95 KB, 960x540
Is there any literal possibility for Bloodborne to come to PC?
Please no shitposting or system wars. I'm asking honestly, not begging for the game.
I mean, it's not outside of Sony to publish a game on PC, we saw it with Helldivers.
>>
No.
>>
Yeah, you'll be able to emulate it years later.
>>
>>337413634
Not until the next console generation at least.
>>
Demon's Souls isn't even on PC and they've directly said that it won't come to PC. There's no real evidence to suggest that it ever will as things stand.
>>
Just become friends with someone that has a ps4. No matter who you choose there gonna have the game since its the only one on the console.
>>
>>337413634
Helldrivers was a mediocre game with microtransactions. The PC port was an attempt to squeeze a bit more money out of it.

Bloodborne is a big budget game that has good buzz and can be advertised as a "Ps4 exclusive".
>>
>>337414035
I have three friends with PS4s and not a single one has Bloodborne.
>>
>>337413634
Helldivers was ported at the developers request, FROM has demonstrated multiple times that they really don't care about PC.
>>
>>337414314
Problem solve jackass.
>>
>>337413634
Probably not. It's one of the exclusives that keeps the PS4 a viable console. It's far superior to any Microsoft exclusive and they wanna keep it that way.
>>
>>337414180
Yeah whatever faggot, go suck Yoshida's cock some more.
>>
>>337414180
>Helldivers
>Mediocre

Have you even played the game, m8?
>>
>>337414314
A normie grill was talking about "bloodbourne" being "hard and scary AF" on my normiebook the other day.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.