[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gears of War 4 is only 5 months away now, are you going to spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: gow logo.jpg (18 KB, 480x303) Image search: [Google]
gow logo.jpg
18 KB, 480x303
Gears of War 4 is only 5 months away now, are you going to spend this time getting good with the gnasher? It's okay if you don't, after you get bodied you can just quit and go back to an easier shooter, I'm sure Overwatch will always need healers.
>>
>>337408784
>gnasher
You're a scrub.
>>
>>337408784
If it's not on PS4 I'm not buying it.
>>
>>337408784
I'm already good at it, I was onyx in the beta.

A friend is taking a pause from his PC this October to revive the Gears 2/3 golden days. First few weeks will be boring tho, too many casuals.
>>
>>337409636
I don't see how could you, duh.
>>
I hate how the multiplayer in these games revolves around shotgun bumper cars.
>>
File: natalieandpreston26.jpg (100 KB, 463x697) Image search: [Google]
natalieandpreston26.jpg
100 KB, 463x697
>>337409448
The lancer may be more iconic to the franchise, but the shotgun has always dominated multiplayer, I don't think they'll ever change that formula.
>>
Gears 4 beta was shit.
i'll stick with gears UE
>>
>>337408784
Onyx 2 in beta. Been practicing my tech skill since that's always where I've been weak at. I mostly win from better placement and positioning.
>>
Gears died with 3. This is just a shitty cash in.
>>
>>337412332
Like 2 and 3 were.
>>
>>337411590
I can hip fire the lancer in close quarters and still beat gnasherfags.
>>
>>337410971
>>337412006
>>337412159
I thought the beta was a blast, I really hope we get a second one before October. Dodgeball is really fun but I'd like to try out escalation.
>>
>>337412159
positioning and strategy is far more important than shotgun blazing. Techskill ain't so important if you aren't playing alone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.